Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InSane1
    replied
    I had two.. with the same guy. Before I was married I went out with this guy that used to come into the Salon that I worked at. He was an accountant at Burlington Northern and was from Jacksonville, FL. He had a cute accent and was dead sexy. Always in a suit and he would come in religiously every three weeks for me to cut his hair. So one day he asked if I wanted to go out for dinner and I was pretty happy. I said YES and he took me to a bar and grill. I oerdered a hamberger and fries and he ordered chili and a sandwich and fries and something else I cant remember. So I couldnt quite eat all my burger .. but I ate most of it and I ate the fries and he looked at me and said... "Gosh you sure eat a lot" (mind you at this point in my life I was a size 4... DEFINATELY NOT FAT) I just smiled and brushed it off. Then the bill came and it was great service and the bill was near 30 dollars. so he left a 2 dollar tip.. I was thinking.. hmmm... cheap bastard...after being insulted and watching him give a shiznitty tip he pretty much brought me home and he pulled up to my house and while aprking he hit my neighbors car and he didnt even realize it. I said.. ahhh you just scrapoed their car. He said.. no I didnt..I said YEAH... you did.. he just blew it off. well dummy me.. he asks if I want to go out again and I was like.. "okay" we go on the second dat4e and asked me what I wanted to do. SO I said.. Lets go to the science museum and check ut the exhibits and the theatre., he said OKAY and so we get there and the museum was free, but the movie wasnt. So he went to get tickets in line and turned to me and said. "do you have any money?" I was quite surprised and said how much? he said "its four dollars a piece so I need eight dollars. I was in shock.. I just gave him a ten and we watched the movie. I was SO ****ED. I was glad when he dropped me off.

I saw him a few years later at the local video store. he looked like a total scrub. Glad I never talked to him again after that incident. I actually quit working at the salona couple weeks after out last date because I knew he would be comming in for a haircut. He actually tried to negotiate afree haircuts with me on the last date! "I'll come in every other time and get my hair cut. The other times you can cut it at my place."

PSH NO EFFIN WAY MAN... I never did miss that job!

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    OK...

It was a dark and stormy evening...

No wait, that was something else. Heh. The date I had was back in my early college days. My sorority was having this formal dance and I needed to ask someone to go. Well, there was this fella, who I had a big crush on and was scared to death to ask him out, but somehow I managed to anyway. Everything was set...The dance was really fun... our parties really began after the dance, since our nationals got weird when it came to mixing booze and formal functions.

So we get back to the hotel, everyone is partying in our room...

Please tell me why did he get stupid drunk and throw up in my sister's bed??????

THEN he starts SOBBING!!!! I hate SOBBING drunks.

We had to call one of his frat brothers to pick him up. ::sigh::

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    replied
    I must have dated the same girl as Shooter back in college. It was a blind date setup with another couple so there were no real expectations anyway. But this girl sat on her side of the car & never said a word practically the whole night. Other than that I can't compete with some of the other disasters y'all've had.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Wow... yall got some great stories!!!!

I'll have to share my true date from hell when I return from work!

Ta Ta!!

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    I have only had one really bad date that would classify as a date from hell.

Here's the story.

I had met this person online, we chatted for a really long time and we really seemed to click. Our political beliefs were a little bit different, and we clashed a little bit over that, but we both felt like it made for an interesting relationship. We traded pics, and the pic I got was absolutely amazing. This woman was absolutely drop dead gorgeous, I mean she looked like something out of a Victoria's Secret catalog. This woman was actually a vision to behold!

After awhile the conversations got pretty hot, I thought I had found the woman of my dreams, I really thought this was going to be a long term thing, we had even talked about marriage, and she had said she was in love with me!

Well the big day finally came and we were going to meet. I bought plane tickets and flew out to meet this woman. I rented a car and drove to this womans house. I rang the door bell, and I about fell out when the door came open, I couldn't believe what I saw.

It was MikeTX!

My initial thoughts, upon seeing him revolved around killing him, but I didn't want to be wearing a prison number for the rest of my life, so I just left.

I've been celibate ever since!

[ 11-20-2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Leave a comment:

• Southpaw
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SGT Dave:

She said “Well, I’m going to tell you… THAT 'MANSLAUGHTER' THING WAS BULL-SH*T!!!!!! [Eek!]

LMAO... and need a new keyboard

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    bwahahaha! Those are TOO funny Dave! Have you had any luck since?

Leave a comment:

replied
    HAHAHAHA!!! SGT Dave, that was a great story!! I'm sorry for your misfortune, but it was interesting to hear about! You sound like you have a lot of common sense. Good for you for not shtupping the dancer. You could be paying for that mistake for a long time to come (in the way of doctor bills). Blech.

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Two come to mind-and forgive me for being longwinded on the first one, but I can’t tell it without flair!

This one never really got to the actual “date” but it was planned, and I’ll think you will concur with me on this:

I was an investigations sergeant, but was filling in on patrol for a guy who had to be off a weekend no one could cover. I was really fighting the "small town Saturday morning" boredom and TRYING to stay awake, and stopped in a new convenience store.

The female clerk really caught my eye as soon as I walked in. She was tall for a woman (about 5'10"-always intriguing ) and had short black hair (I went through a phase where short hair on a pretty woman did something for me I can't print here). She was large framed and VERY well proportioned. Although usually I prefer petite or medium framed women, she really had it going on, and I saw no rings. (I AM a trained observer, you know…) She was very rugged looking, but not “butch”. I’m into hiking, and she reminded me of the women I see hiking in wilderness areas in the winter, and laugh if you want, but that does something for me.

And no, it wasn't a guy, for all you wondering that already! She was very friendly, and I shopped around for something to drink (not a coffee man.)

As we talked, I was really checking her out. She had a sexy little HINT of an accent I couldn’t place, but I was willing to do some “advanced research!” I had been separated for a few months, and not had any real dates (or real anything-else). She was starting to laugh and really open up, so I thought it might be mutual. I (being the overly shy, chicken***t dude I am) left at that point, knowing I’d see her again.

I met with the patrol sergeant (a close buddy, on duty and off) and told him about her. He even got excited because I’d not been dating since my separation. He wanted to see her, so he went to the store (not being too obvious here are we? ) We met back up later and he was 100% behind me on her-“Man! She IS sexy! You need to make a date TODAY!”

Sooooo, I let a few hours go by (well…maybe it was just another 30 minutes ) and the patrol sergeant and I both went back in. She was immediately smiling, and I had to work the nerve up (I AM shy!) Finally I asked her if she’d consider going out, and she said “Sure!” So we planned a date for that night, and I got her name and phone number, and vague directions to her house, which was out in the county. We talked to her at length this time, and Scott (the other officer) even asked her what she thought about cops (“I like cops” ) and if she’d ever been in trouble. She said “just a few bad checks…” That REALLY didn’t seem like a big deal at the time!

I was on top of the world the rest of the morning and afternoon. I had lunch with a deputy who was also a good personal friend, and told him about her. I was excited about her, but I was STILL a cop-I asked him if he knew her name, or the neighborhood she lived in. He said that he thought her name sounded familiar, but he couldn’t place it. All looked good.

About 2:00 PM, the deputy called me, and told me he needed to meet with me ASAP. He said he was enroute from the SO (about 20 miles away.) We met and he told me that he had been racking his brain trying to remember why her name was familiar, and went back to his office and started looking through his notes from past reports. Then he found ONE of the reports from almost two years previously-the one where her and her sister were fighting over the same black male, and she assaulted her sister with a boxcutter [Eek!] Oh boy…

He told me that another deputy that would be on at 3:00PM would know more, as they lived in his normal beat.

I met with him when he came on and told him about her, and his eyes got as wide as quarters. He said “Bubba, she just got out of PRISON!!!!! He went on to tell me that she’d been arrested for something in a neighboring county (he wasn’t sure what) but had been in prison for a year or so!!!!!

I called and cancelled the date (didn’t tell her why.) The next morning, she was working again, and Scott and I went in. I made small talk, but we again asked her if she’d been in trouble or ever arrested. She must have realized we knew, so she started coming clean:

“Well I did get arrested for “fighting” with my sister a couple years ago (no mention of “boxcutter” mind you ) and I have been arrested for ‘Drunk and Disorderly’” (we didn’t even know about THAT one.)

Scott asked “Is that all?”

She said “Well, I’m going to tell you… THAT 'MANSLAUGHTER' THING WAS BULL-SH*T!!!!!!

[Eek!]

I did my research after that. She had been arrested for beating another woman with a BALLBAT! The woman nearly died.

OOOOOOOooooooooppps…

The second “date from hell” isn’t as complicated.

We had a strip club that we were required to check twice per shift. A little hottie dancer kept flirting and talking crap to me over several nights, and I finally told her to put up or shut up basically, and she chose “put up”-much to my liking! We made a “date” but I’m just not a player enough to go straight over, meet, have sex, and leave (yeah…I know… a lot of you could!) so I asked if she wanted to hit a restaurant. She said she would, so we went to this Chinese restaurant. She was dressed like a Gypsy Ho anyway-flip-flops, headband with BEADED stones (!) and weird clothes otherwise, and as we walked into the (quiet) restaurant, I’m trying to make small talk, and asked her about her life outside of “work.” She said, VERY loudly, “well, I’m just trying to save enough money for this BOOB JOB!”

Man I was SO embarrassed! Then, of course, she smokes. That is a MAJOR turn off with me, but I tried to overlook it. After that, she was SUCH an airhead, I lost any desire I had. I took her riding on a scenic road, and then took her back to her car. I just couldn’t do it. The guys laughed at me for weeks after this, saying that they would have just overlooked everything for sex, but I could not do it. Believe me-I TRIED. I like sex, but I’ve got standards!

She later appeared in Genesis magazine, and some of the guys were thoughtful enough to leave on in the office with “What SGT Dave missed out on” written in red sharpie marker on her stomach in one of the more revealing photos of her “spread” (pun intended).

Ain’t it good to have buddies?

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Piper,

Since we both participoate in this board, you could have had the decency not to mention that...

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Yenta:
    Isn't that always the way it goes......the people who kiss the worst are the very ones who want to kiss you the most. {{{sigh}}}

YES!!!!! I remember this one fella who drooled more than my dog. Talk about nasty.
    *bleck*

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Oh, you HAVE to hear this one. I'm still laughing. My son has ben divorced for 3 year now. He's dated off and on, nothing serious. Then he met a girl he's crazy about an vice versa. Problem: She's an introvert, he's an extrovert. They decided it wasn't going to work. In the meantime, a friend was with another friend and they saw my son in the Mall.(He did not see them) Well, I admit I'm bragging but my son is one of the handsomest men you have ever seen. He turns womens heads. (Eat your heart out 10mmMikey..lol)
    Anyway, this friend wants to meet my son and calls him and he says sure, they could meet but no definite plans were made. In the meantime, my son and his ex-GF missed each other so much, they are now back togther.
    My son thought everything was fine....He had not made definite plans to met this other girl.
    He was invited to some friends house for a party and he said he'd drop by (his GF does not like parties) but he couldn't stay long vecause he had to pick up his GF. Well, all HELL broke lose. His friends scream at him that he's a loser for leading this other girl on. He said, "I TOLD them we had talked on the phone but no definite plans had been made. It was definitely not a relationship. And I asked them what the hell this had to do ith the party!s"
    What had happened was that this party was a "SURPRISE BLIND DATE" party for my son where they arranged to surprise him with meeting this girl.
    When he on told me this, I tried SO hard not to laugh and he had the most confused lok on his face. He said, "Geeezzz, I STILL can't figure out what I did that was so wrong. I had no specific plans to meet this girl."
    Well, my laughter took over. I told him he needed to get more mature friends. LOL! And I know who was behind this....a girl married to a friend of his that is just like my sons ex-wife, very controlling and manipulative.
    So, my son is still dating the GF and I guess the others are still mad. When I told my husband, he died laughng and said, "A SURPRISE BLIND DATE PARTY"?
    To make matters even funnier, this girl caled my son, said she "forgave him" and would get over him somehow. My son said, "HUH? I don't even know what you look like!" LOLOLOLOL

[ 11-18-2002, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Leave a comment:

replied
    Last edited by 156; 12-14-2003, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drunkhunter
    replied
    About ten years ago, I had just broken up with a fiance. When I finally got over the doldrums, I decided to start dating again. I had a very ggod freind named Cindy. She had a very cute cousin named Shannon that had met several times. A bunch of us decided to meet at the lake. Eventually, everybody left Shannon and I there alone (thanks to Cindy). We ended up in the lake-house, and the rest of the day looked promising. We started to make-out on the couch, and she was the absolute worst kisser. I tried to keep going, but I just couldn't. She then showed me to her bedroom there. Based upon the way she had been on the couch, I really had no desire to go to the bedroom with her. I think I said something like, "That's a nice bedroom" and then went back to the living room. I got out of there as quickly as I could after that.

I know that isn't as bad as the others mentioned here, but I sometimes have a good laugh about it. I also get this picture of her telling her friends, "..and then I took him to the bedroom, but he didn't do anything!"

I started dating Mrs. drunkhunter not long after that.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3418 users online. 188 members and 3230 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X