Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Breathe

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Cool video. They should play stuff like that on the news more often.

Comment

Something you'll probably never see in the news because the media is too busy trying to find what LEOs do wrong rather than the good they do.

Cool post though.
      This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.

. . .that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom - and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

-- Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States of America

Comment

Very cool video L-1, thanks for sharing.

Comment

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

I thought that video was going to go horribly wrong for that dog. whew!

Comment

It's a good thing the motors have big boots, gloves and helmets just for situations like that...with little tiny dogs.

I kid....great job guys. (As if their egos aren't huge enough already.)

Comment

I can't believe that. Did you see how the officer viciously chased down that defenseless puppy? At the end, it's super clear that he is choking the dog. Now I know the law, and this was an example of 6th degree assault on a pet. The officer perpetrated this act with a men's ray and should be held accountable.

Comment

That is a great video.

Comment

Just goes to show the CHP does much more than write tickets...
                    Retired LASD

Comment

I agree with elchorizo, that dog was merely trying to "run 'cuz he was scared, he didn't know it was da poleeeece chasing him", and when the motor cop caught him he used contempt of cop and was assaulting him..

lol
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                      that we are all that stands between
                      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for sharing this, I'm going to play it in my dept's roll call.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                          Just goes to show the CHP does much more than write tickets...
                          Its actually Arizona DPS (highway patrol).

Comment

Hey I'm just a slient obeserver on these fourms. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and I hope to start my career in law enforcement when I get back. Yesterday was kinda a rough day and this video helped put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
                              Hey I'm just a slient obeserver on these fourms. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and I hope to start my career in law enforcement when I get back. Yesterday was kinda a rough day and this video helped put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting.
                              Where ya at in the Stan, my friend?

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5494 users online. 380 members and 5114 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X