300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty Puccio

I'm trying to find out what happened to Marty Puccio, the young man convicted of helping kill Bobby Kent in South Florida back in 1993. He was sentenced to death, as I remember, but I can't find out if he was actually executed or is still appealing, etc. Does anybody know?

I've looked everywhere but all the info I can find on the case now is about the movie based on it, of all things.

I just checked the Florida Death Row website and he's not on the executed list or the to-be executed list.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

He's escaped me. Ah well, thanks

Comment

Shadows, Is this what you were looking for? I meant to research it earlier but it slipped my mind.

Document 1 of 5.

MARTIN PUCCIO, Appellant, vs. STATE OF FLORIDA, Appellee.

No. 86,242

SUPREME COURT OF FLORIDA

701 So. 2d 858; 1997 Fla. LEXIS 1959; 22 Fla. L. Weekly S 721

November 20, 1997, Decided

SUBSEQUENT HISTORY: [**1] As Corrected.

PRIOR HISTORY: An Appeal from the Circuit Court in and for Broward County, Charles M. Greene, Judge - Case No. 93-12440CF10D.

DISPOSITION: Affirmed, death sentence vacated, remanded with directions.

COUNSEL: Richard L. Jorandby, Public Defender and Paul E. Petillo, Assistant Public Defender, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, West Palm Beach, Florida, for Appellant.

Robert A. Butterworth, Attorney General and Sara D. Baggett, Assistant Attorney General, West Palm Beach, Florida, for Appellee.

JUDGES: KOGAN, C.J., and OVERTON, SHAW, HARDING and ANSTEAD, JJ., and GRIMES, Senior Justice, concur. WELLS, J., concurs in part and dissents in part with an opinion.

OPINION: [*859] CORRECTED OPINION

PER CURIAM.

We have on appeal the judgment and sentence of the trial court imposing the death penalty on Martin Puccio. We have jurisdiction. Art. V,
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Hey, yes, that is what I was looking for! Thanks for finding it. I guess he hasn't escaped me after all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4487 users online. 327 members and 4160 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X