This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundpiggy sighting

HA! That fat little varmint from last year has returned....I'm gonna catch him this time, you'll see! I'll be the first o.commer with my very own pet groundpiggy and if you are very, very nice, I may let you pet him

Excuse my ignorance, but, what is a groundpiggy?
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.....Rest in peace Officer Darren Medlin-Grapevine Police Department.You are a true hero who will never be forgotten.http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17351

Comment

I'm scratching my head over that one, too.

Comment

groundhog

or it could be some sick sexual double entendre!

Comment

Groundpiggy = Groundhog

Just hope it's not Punxsutawney Phil, or winter could last forever.

Comment

[email protected]
            WTF kind of entendre could....that...uh....nevermind...hehehehe
            nope, it IS commonly known as a groundhog, but this one is awfully special. To begin with, he's really, really mammoth...in fact, I think I may have discovered a new species: Pennsylvanius Groundpiggius Mammothious

And, WOW, in my very own backyard, too! Hmm...maybe I should set up a press conference, invite the crew from medialine.com and start fielding questions. I guess I'll have to recruit a press secretary. If Robocop gets his mind out of his pants long enough, I could always get him to handle the press.

Now....I just have to come up with a name for the big guy.

Comment

I had one that put three holes in my yard one of which I discovered when I suddenly crashed my lawn tractor into it and almost getting seriously hurt. Couple of days ago it was nice and sunny; the ground hog sure loved it. Hog didn't care for my .223 though.

Comment

*sputters*

You.....you....groudpiggy murderer, you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow Western PA must have alot of those groundpiggies. I thought i just imagined the things i see around west PA... Much like west MD's stray cat problem. Tons and tons of stray cats everywhere... They should open cat hunting season. Oh ****, im sure someone is gonna bash me for that one

Comment

Originally posted by JRT6
                    I had one that put three holes in my yard one of which I discovered when I suddenly crashed my lawn tractor into it and almost getting seriously hurt. Couple of days ago it was nice and sunny; the ground hog sure loved it. Hog didn't care for my .223 though.
                    The neighbors would be mighty upset with .223 rounds going off. Do you think the sub-sonic .22's would work on them, or are they too hefty for the round?

Comment

Thought it might be a groundhog but I couldn't imagine someone having one as a pet. I've never seen one other than a picture & they look pretty big. I don't know what kind of disposition or activities one of those things might have...other than digging holes & I have enough troubles with that from my dog & a little bitty mole tunnelling around my yard.

Comment

I live in the semi country so the noise of an occasional shot dosen't bother anyone and my neighbors asked me waste the rodents on their property too.

I even got a bush hat like the Bill Murray character in the movie Caddy Shack.

"here little gopher, gopher, gopher...."

Comment

Hey TG.......hows those slugs doing??? Been attacked by any more lately??
                          Steve

Comment

Hey Steve!! (Message from TG!!)

Traffic*Goddess can't answer ya right now, she is surrounded by slugs and is holding them at bay with a shaker of salt....send the cavalry, please! hehehehehe
                            Last edited by fireballchick; 09-12-2003, 10:59 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4431 users online. 302 members and 4129 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X