Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? NOTHING? SAY SOMETHING TO HIM? SNITCH?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WOULD YOU DO? NOTHING? SAY SOMETHING TO HIM? SNITCH?

Lets say you witnessed someone reading a brand new unpaid for hardcover book in a bookstore and saw them spill their coffee (accidently) on the pages in the book. He looked around to see if anyone saw, closed the book and started to leave. Would you say anything to him?

[ 09-07-2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

depends on the day.... Am I PMSing?

If I was.... I'd probably make eye contact with the guy and say...."You feeling lucky today punk?"
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Ohh hell Yes! This is something that really gets under my skin! I see people make messes all day where I work. They'll TAKE a BBQ chicken eat it as they shop and then tose the bones on the shelf. Walk around eating fruits, and then,you guessed it , toss it on the floor. Nothing is worse then walking in an aisle and smelling rotten food [Eek!]
      I would continue, but I'm tryoing to relax from work. I would say something to the person, if he didn't want to 'comply', then I'd tell a clerk.
      In Mass, that is shoplifting.
      Peeling off a price sticker is also shoplifting. I love our shoplifting laws

Comment

[ 04-04-2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Frank Booth ]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Frank Booth:
          quote:
          Maybe tell the clerk just so they could get it off the shelf.

I think that's probably what I would have done.

[ 09-07-2002, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Summer Rain ]

Comment

What nerve! I'd find a clerk also and tell them.
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I would notify the clerk but I also wouldn't hesitate to tell the loser what a complete jackass they were for doing that.

That person could have taken the book to the counter and tell them they accidentally spilled coffee on it. Chances are good they wouldn't have to pay for the item, but even so, it's the decent thing to do.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5372 users online. 284 members and 5088 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X