300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben & Jerry's Asking for help

Ben & Jerry's is teaming up with AOL....hmmm...sounds like another one to add to the list, maybe....they want people to submit names for a flavor of a new ice cream. Here's the link: Cop Killer's Supporting Company
    It may not work if you don't have AOL. I submitted a name of "Remember P.O. Faulkner". My suggestion is that we flood the site with similar references to Daniel Faulkner. They are shutting it down after they receive 100,000 or midnight on 9/1, whichever is first.

Traffic Goddess,
    Thanks for giving us a heads up on this. To everyone reading this, follow the above link and send this message. It only takes a few seconds and its worth it to let these *******s at Ben and Jerry's know how WE feel and that we have not forgotten their support of cop killers.

Comment

you got it traffic goddess!! I'm there ....

Comment

BTW .... I don't have AOL and didn't have a problem at all .... FLOOD THE SUCKER!!

Comment

heh heh....fireball...I think I'm gonna like you!

Comment

HA!! From YOUR posts, I'm alREADY on YOUR team chick!! LOL!! Maybe I'll come work for YOUR department ..... we could CLEAN UP a bit with the two of us I could see from that "game post" thread ....

Comment

Listen to this guy speak, gets intense http://www.academia.org/audio/mumia.html

Also, I submitted mine.

Comment

I suggested "Keep Mumia In Jail" - my vote probably won't count, since "Weyburn, ND 11111" is not a valid US address, but it was as close as I could enter, and hey, I tried!
                #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                "Smile" - no!

Comment

Consider it done.

Comment

Done.

My flavor suggestion- "MUMIA IS A COP KILLER". Not very appetizing but accurate.

Which reminds me- where is that Boycott Ben & Jerry's banner?!!
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I'll check with "traffic*goddess" -- she'll know!! be back ....

Comment

How about a nice bowl of "Mumia must die a-holes"? Yummm Just like grandma used to make.
                        They can only kill you with their hands

Comment

I put it my .02 worth, too.
                          We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                          but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

A nice bowl of Death Row Delight with whip cream sound good to me.

Comment

I feel uneducated but...

I know that Ben and Jerry's supported a cop killer, but I don't know any more than that. I have seen the banners around on various websites, but due to computer problems I can never view the information on the page associated with the banner. Would anyone mind telling me what the whole situation was? And I did put in my vote for a new name for their ice cream. Let's just say it wasn't very nice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4783 users online. 264 members and 4519 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X