Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Matrix possible?

Hey there,

I wonder that much...Are we sleepin and dreaming or am i really sitting here and writing "Officer.com" forum?

------------------
    Stay Safe,
    Turk-CoP

O'siyo,

Nope, Matrix is what we are living in right now. How else can we explain humanity?

Jim Burnes

Comment

If this is what we are living (you mean that) so, what is real then? what is the color of snow?

------------------
      Stay Safe,
      Turk-CoP

Comment

"What is the color of snow?"

Ciao, Turk-Cop,

To answer your question:

Sunlight contains what is called the visible spectrum, the range of colors violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. Most natural materials reflect some part of this spectrum, and this gives them their specific color. Snow, however, reflects nearly all sunlight. The complex structure of snow crystals results in countless tiny surfaces from which visible light is efficiently reflected. When a surface reflects all colors contained in visible light, it appears white.

Nell

[This message has been edited by Neltja (edited 06-26-2001).]
        When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Turk-CoP:
          what is the color of snow?

Depends on how many dogs are around.

Comment

Hello Nell;

I wanna say that YOU ARE GREAT! i really really mean it...YOU ARE GREAT...honestly i know the color of the snow and i know how it becomes white...I am talking about Matrix here...Then pls tell me what is color???

if the man(human)said that "The snow is black" 100's yrs ago,then we all say that "Snow is black" right? Now, we dont know what is the color of snow...we know that its white cause it is thought us that it is WHITE...maybe we are wrong...so, what is color, what is snow, what is real and what is life?

I told that b4: "My questions will make you bored" (Don)

P.S. New questions are on thier way Wait and see what we have....

Take care all and have fun

------------------
            Stay Safe,
            Turk-CoP

Comment

Originally posted by mac90:
              Depends on how many dogs are around.
              Hello mac90;

I agree with you...i am trying to say that The color of snow changes for everyone...the main thing is: "it depends on what you want to see"

Thanx mac

------------------
              Stay Safe,
              Turk-CoP

Comment

Hello mac90;

I agree with you...i am trying to say that The color of snow changes for everyone...the main thing is: "it depends on what you want to see"

Thanx mac

------------------
                Stay Safe,
                Turk-CoP

Comment

Turk-Cop,

My perception of snow is cold and beautiful, my father's, on the other hand, is slipping, sliding, shoveling and frozen pipes.

Buoa notte,

Nell....zzzzzzzz
                  When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

I wish it were real, because then I could learn Kung Fu and leap tall buildings in a single bound while firing endless streams of .223 from my .32 ACP Czech Skorpions....Not to mention hooking up with the lovely and luscious Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss)
                    http://members.tripod.lycos.co.kr/co...ges/new/04.jpg

G.A.

------------------
                    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

[This message has been edited by Glockarmorer (edited 06-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Niteshift (edited 06-23-2001).]
                    No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

Comment

"Not to mention hooking up with the lovely and luscious Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) "
                      GA,

I am so tired I'm almost falling off my chair, but if I don't say this, I won't be able to sleep.

How do you know she is what you perceive her to be? Maybe she is, in reality, Quasimoto.

Nell

Comment

Originally posted by Glockarmorer:
                        Not to mention hooking up with the lovely and luscious Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss

Hey G.A.,

Let me know if you would like her phone number.

------------------
                        Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.
                        Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Comment

Actually, we are on a holodeck and you just don't know it.

Comment

Hello tcsd1236,

Are we really in holodeck? How do you know that? I really wonder "Am i still sleepin and dreamin this moment now or Am i awake and living the moment now"? How can we understand the difference? Like Morpheus said in the movie: "What happens if you saw a dream that you sure its real? How can we awake from that dream"?

------------------
                            Stay Safe,
                            Turk-CoP

Comment

I wanna say that YOU ARE GREAT! i really really mean it...YOU ARE GREAT

Caio, Turk-Cop,

First I wish to apologize for my bad manners in not thanking you last night for such a nice compliment. It was noted and much appreciated.

I didn't realize "Matrix" is a movie until I asked some friends about it today.

What is color?

Based on what I was told about the movie, I would say that color is what each individual perceives it to be within their own particular reality.

Nell

[This message has been edited by Neltja (edited 06-24-2001).]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2998 users online. 186 members and 2812 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X