300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those weeks...

I'm having one of those weeks and like others, I decided to post on here to try to release. Plus, maybe I'll get some Sympathy (Not that I'll get much here!)

Last Friday, horrid dream.

Saturday, Horrid dream.

Sunday, woke up five to seven times, which is out of character for me.

Thursday of this week, roommate is a manic depressive (I'm starting to think he is BiPolar) and decided that 1:00AM would be a good time to consider suicide. Myself and another roommate talked with him for two hours to try to encourage him and he is doing better, however, I'm still deciding what steps I need to take at this point (His mom just got out of the hospital, and his family is struggling for money).

Friday (9/6), involved in minor accident. Not my fault by any means, but my car will have to go into the shop and be fixed. Damange is probably 2,000 to 2,500. I called my parents to let them know what happened and got ripped another one for no reason.

At this point, all I can do is..

James 1:2-4 - "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Oh dear, that does sound like a dreadful week. Hope next week is much better for you
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I will trade anybody weeks.

Ran away from home
      got an apartment
      got the **** knocked out of me.
      got yelled at by my boss
      and got divorce papers served to me. He filed for sole custody and want child support from me.
      "To each his own"

Comment

Psalm27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation-
        whom shall I fear?
        The Lord is the stronghold of my life-
        of whom shall I be afraid?
        2 When evil men advance against me
        to devour my flesh,
        when my enemies and my foes attack me,
        they will stumble and fall.
        3 Though an army besiege me,
        my heart will not fear;
        though war break out against me,
        even then will I be confident.
        ...13 I am still confident of this:
        I will see the goodness of the Lord
        in the land of the living.
        14 Wait for the Lord ;
        be strong and take heart
        and wait for the Lord .

Comment

quote:
          He filed for sole custody and want child support from me.
          So if he gets sole custody, why shouldn't you pay him child support?

Comment

Uh, I think because it will be a cold day in Hell before he gets sole custody. I am getting a lawyer to file for shared custody and thats being nice to him cause he such a jerk for what he did.
            "To each his own"

Comment

Godside and ftrphxcop,

Darn, and here I am complaining that my first week of school sucked. Geez, it sounds like the past week for the both of you has been HELL! Hope things improve for the both of you this next week!

Keep your chins up and stay safe [Wink] !
              "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
              --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

I changed this post because I just read yoiur other post on domestic violence,ftrphxcop, I'm a little confused.
                There's no question in my mind you will ge the kids.
                Did this all happen because you refused to back down from becoming a cop, honey?

[ 09-08-2002, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

Also, an Assault On A Female (or the AZ equivalent) might be something to think about. This will also help you, and help keep him more in line, if he's the one that did it.

Don't put up with that crap. You don't "deserve" it, and he's probably just agitated in seeing that he DON'T have complete control after all.

And after 18 years of age, it's not "running away from home"-it's then called "moving out because he is an abusive, controlling bast***."
                  People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Godside, hope this week is better for you.

ftrphxcop, I wish I could say the same to you, not sur if this week can get better, or worse. I've been through a divorce and custody, hated it. Never been through it like you though You have a lot of friends here if that helps any?
                    Keep the faith. If not for you for the kid.

Comment

Maybe I should have named this thread "Two of those weeks...".

I called to file a claim on this guys insurance and found out he made his last payment on June 29, which insured him until August 20. This did not cover him for the date of the accident, meaning I am out of luck. The accident also occured on Private Prop. (Wal-Mart parking lot) and so he cannot be issued a citation (as far as I know) for driving without insurance.

[Frown]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Sam:
                        Psalm27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation-
                        whom shall I fear?

Folks, honestly, do we keep having to bring religion up in these discussions?

boy-- am I gonna start something with this one.. lol

Comment

I figure it this way. Everyone has their beliefs and they have the right to those beliefs. If they wish to post a post with a scripture in it then I say let them. IF you get offended by such posts then skip over them. Simple. This way everyone is happy and we do not end up getting on some rant about who god is or is not. I myself do not even want to go into that.

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Last week was long for me, but the entire month is even worse. Godside, good luck. Ftr, Aye mi amiga, I still think he's a *!%*$*#!!!!!!!!!
                            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3058 users online. 216 members and 2842 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X