Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody gonna see the new Harry Potter movie?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody gonna see the new Harry Potter movie?

I will admit it, I went to the theater and saw the first Harry Potter, and I really liked it.

I'm also going to the theater and watching the new one coming out sometime this week.

Last year this movie started a really great debate, since we got a lot of new folks, I want to see what the current consensus is.

I'm actually watching the first one right now, I'll let you know after I finish watching it.
    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I didn't see the first movie until it came out on video. I bought it for my daughter and, as it turned out, I think that I enjoyed it more than she did. I went out, bought the books, and I enjoyed those too. I will definately see the movie but I think that I will wait until the crowds die down a bit.

Comment

To answer your topic question..........Nope!!
        "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Having three kids, four if I count myself, can there be any doubt that I am?

I am going to wait until next weekend to take all of my kids and go to Dallas to see it in one of the big screen, stadium seating theaters. The theater in the city I live in just won't do it justice.
          RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I didn't see the first one when it came out, although my youngest did (he went w/his friends for a bday party). I would have taken him if he didn't go then, and I did buy it for him when it came out in dvd. I still have yet to see it.

Unless my son asks to go see the movie, I have no intention of seeing the new one.

Comment

Read the books, enjoyed the first movie and intend to see the second movie.
              "There's only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And it comes with the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I didn't get a chance to see Star Wars, I doubt I will make my way to see Harry Potter. I did get Star Wars II on DVD. My kids are a bit young to see Harry Potter.

I believe that I did see Harry Potter at Perkins one night. I was going to approach him, but my wife kept me in check.
                Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

No way! Those movies are about worshipping satan and black magic and generally make people do awful things after they see them.

Comment

I'm going Tuesday!

Comment

All right I admit it my wife and I have already preordered tickets for tomorrow. We are taking my 9-year-old niece.
                      LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

I'm gonna go see it!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna go see it tonight! I love the Harry Potter movies

The movie I am REALLY looking forward to though, besides Solaris, is LOTR II.
                          No partner is worth your tears -
                          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I am going to see it as soon as I finish the second book. After reading the first book then watching the movie, I think that you should read the book first and then see the movie. The book will fill in little details that the movies tend to leave out.

Hightower
                            No, you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1....2.
                            - Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

Comment

Yes, the "Chamber of Secrets" is my favorite book from the Harry Potter series. The first movie left out many parts, and I personally thought the book was better.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6905 users online. 367 members and 6538 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X