Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mall Security goes hands on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhKby...ature=youtu.be

That girl in the helmet has been taking self defense courses.
    "Judge's comment's for precedent are Blue by Day White by Knight. Common battery signals are as follows chuck, kluck, pencil, eraser and ink. The most common signal is Tinkerbell." - gabrielnzion's crazy ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by Ramrod711 View Post
      That girl in the helmet has been taking self defense courses.
      I think the security guard is one of those people who need to wear a helmet to navigate through life. I wonder why her panties were in such a bunch about people taking pictures?

Comment

Obviously she needs to rethink her career path, a security guard shouldn't be loosing their cool over such a trivial thing (though many do)
        "Judge's comment's for precedent are Blue by Day White by Knight. Common battery signals are as follows chuck, kluck, pencil, eraser and ink. The most common signal is Tinkerbell." - gabrielnzion's crazy ramblings

Comment

Dunno about Ohio, but in Michigan, private security guards have all the authority (and none of the immunity) of police while on duty, on the premises they are hired to protect.

Comment

I worked mall security before becoming a police officer. Unless in defense of ourselves or another's life we were never to go hands on.... just like any other citizen. Believe me minimum wage is not worth it. Observe, Detect, Report.... slap it.
            Become a good witness for the real police... because you have no authority
            Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by zigziggityzoo View Post
              Dunno about Ohio, but in Michigan, private security guards have all the authority (and none of the immunity) of police while on duty, on the premises they are hired to protect.
              And in California, they have ZERO authority other than what a private citizen has, along with pretty much no liability protection at all.
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                And in California, they have ZERO authority other than what a private citizen has, along with pretty much no liability protection at all.
                In Iowa also........................
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

And to add, I have booked more than a few security guards/bouncers for battery and ADW over the years.....the ones that failed to realize their place in the food chain and where exactly their authority stops.
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

"YELLING MAKES PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME! EXPECT MY AUTHORITIII! ROAR!"

Seriously though, wow. Someone has some anger issues, and a lack of training on soft hand tactics.
                    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Who in the doe she think she is. She was way out of line, and you do not attack anyone without just course. If was her supervisor I would fired her *** right and than. Security Is common sense, and with 20 year under my belt she as none and lacks a lot of training.
                      There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
                      ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
                      MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Even as a Security Officer or a Police Officer, don't pick a fight you can't win.

Excuse my lack of political correctness, but you got dropped by a retard in a helmet...

Comment

This has to be staged. It just has to be...

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                            This has to be staged. It just has to be...
                            That was my first thought when I viewed the clip
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I know we have bashed this unfortunate soul, but shame on her employer if they did not teach her any better...or Shame on her if she was taught better and disregarded that. Horrible situational awareness. Could you imagine if this was the type of crowd that tramples/stabs/shoots/riots when the latest pair of Air Jordan's are offered for sale. She would of been torn apart by more than one person.

What is even sadder is she probably got fired and got the mall sued for getting her butt kicked.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7822 users online. 455 members and 7367 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X