300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting stickers on cop cars

I came across a Facebook that has a kid putting stickers on cop cars and posing with it. Wouldn't that count as graffiti and be considered illegal? I just haven't seen anyone on Facebook do this before.
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Vandalism in California.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

But I'm a taxpayer - I OWN that car! I pay your salary! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If it was a Duncan Donuts sticker then it is okay.
        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
          If it was a Duncan Donuts sticker then it is okay.
          Those aren't stickers. Those are sponsors...

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
            I came across a Facebook that has a kid putting stickers on cop cars and posing with it. Wouldn't that count as graffiti and be considered illegal? I just haven't seen anyone on Facebook do this before.
            You guys got it easy. Back in the day, cops used to have to go out and look for crooks. Now they just come up to you "Here put the cuffs on ME".

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
              But I'm a taxpayer - I OWN that car! I pay your salary! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              He probably doesn't even own a twenty dollar bill.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                Funny how most people who say this are unable to hold down a job and thus do not pay any taxes....

By the same logic, my taxes pay their welfare checks so they work for me right?

Comment

Idiots!

Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ret2991 View Post
                    You guys got it easy. Back in the day, cops used to have to go out and look for crooks. Now they just come up to you "Here put the cuffs on ME".
                    FaceTube FTW!!!

Comment

That's chickensh*t. Not worth wasting time over. Adolescent behavior, and all they want is the attention. I say don't give it to them. Take it to the car wash or if you have jail trustees, have them spend 5 minutes removing the stickers.

Unless of course you catch them red handed, in which case you could charge them with whatever misdemeanor applies.
                      Last edited by adeutch; 03-07-2013, 10:00 AM.
                      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Even adolescent behavior should have consequences. That's what I've lived by my whole life and taught my kids; no matter what happens, we all make our choices in life and live with the results, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Would you feel the same if it were your personal car? Sometimes attention-seekers deserve special attention.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
                          Idiots!
                          (Video of twits being twits. Or change the vowel . . . )
                          Yeah, "idiots" sums it up pretty well.
                          --
                          Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Idiots!

I like how they are trying to act all sneaky, like they are afraid to get caught. They must not see the damn video camera recording them.

Comment

Idiots!

The one's I seen are vinyl which would be harder to remove. I was just curious on the subject. It seems to be a growing trend with the younger generations around here.
                              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8141 users online. 212 members and 7929 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X