Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All 67 Florida County Sheriffs sign pledge to not take guns!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 67 Florida County Sheriffs sign pledge to not take guns!!

Florida may just be one of the most firearms friendly states out there these days. The 67 sheriff's of Florida signed a pledge to protect the citizens rights to bear arms.

This means all of Florida’s county sheriffs have now signed the pledge, the first state to achieve 100% compliance with the 2nd Amendment. The list is bi-partisan.

Being a LEO in FLorida for many years I can tell you many city Chiefs have also said this.

Way to go Florida, I knew there was a reason why I lived here besides the great weather!
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Which sheriff in Miami-Dade County signed that?
    That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Nice. I was waiting for this to happen.

Comment

I know that there is no elected sheriff in Miami-Dade County; however, I have read opinions stating that the County Mayor is ex-officio Sheriff. Then I also read that the Director of the Department of Public Safety (Miami-Dade PD) is the ex-officio sheriff. Then somewhere else someone stated that there are two sheriffs. The director of corrections and the aforementioned director of the public safety. Has this ever been resolved? I know that there was talk of a charter amendment a couple of years ago. Part of the research that I read opined that the county mayor was ex-officio sheriff.
        That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

basically "WE" (law enforcment) are in control of what laws we enforce. If NO cops are willing to enforce a law that violates the 2nd amendment then it doesnt matter what dumb obama does.

Comment

Way to go Florida! They are beginning a Nazi party to ban guns here in MD now, really wish I could just pack up and move to Florida or Texas.

Comment

Strange as Broward County sheriff is for gun control, assault weapon ban and high capacity magazine ban
              http://tamaractalk.com/a-message-fro...nsibility-9773

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_leo View Post
                Strange as Broward County sheriff is for gun control, assault weapon ban and high capacity magazine ban
                tamaractalk.com/a-message-from-sheriff-scott-israel-gun-safety-and-responsibility-9773
                I checked the constitutionclub website, and they have revised their numbers: A few days ago, the number was 493 sheriffs, now it's down to 355, with this explanation:

Many of the sheriffs from Florida and Oklahoma were mistakenly put on the list of Constitutional Sheriffs based on letters written by their state Sheriff's Association. This list is for sheriff that have personally gone on the record defending the constitution while staring that they will not enforce laws that infringe on the rights of the people to keep and bear arms.

Currently they have only 10 Florida sheriffs on the list:

Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen
                Bradford County Sheriff Gordon Smith
                Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey
                Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler
                Duval-Jacksonville County Sheriff John H. Rutherford
                Hamilton County Sheriff Harrell Reid
                Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott
                Martin County Sheriff Bill Snyder
                Leon County Sheriff Larry Campbell
                Seminole County Sheriff Don Eslinger

Here is the list for all 50 states:

constitutionclub.ning.com/forum/topics/county-sheriff-s-honor-roll
                https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_leo View Post
                  http://tamaractalk.com/a-message-fro...nsibility-9773
                  Ahh, the John Kerry approach. He actually WAS for gun control BEFORE he was against it.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                    Way to go Florida! They are beginning a Nazi party to ban guns here in MD now, really wish I could just pack up and move to Florida or Texas.
                    Or just come to VA. Our gun rights unlike most states is in our state constitution. We also have some of the best gun policies in the country is not the best. Mark my words VA will be one of the last states if not the last state to fall for Obama's tyranny (referring to his gun policies only in this thread).
                    Den sterkeste mann i verden er han som star mest alene.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHighspeeder View Post
                      Or just come to VA. Our gun rights unlike most states is in our state constitution. We also have some of the best gun policies in the country is not the best. Mark my words VA will be one of the last states if not the last state to fall for Obama's tyranny (referring to his gun policies only in this thread).
                      Yea, but if I'm doing 10 over the limit I will go to prison. No thx...

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                        Yea, but if I'm doing 10 over the limit I will go to prison. No thx...
                        I absolutely love your comment! They put a lot of pressure on us and it isn't appropiate. But it is what it is; please remember that we are not all like that down here.
                        Den sterkeste mann i verden er han som star mest alene.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4198 users online. 244 members and 3954 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X