300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm back

I threw my little temper tantrum but I realize none of you can get along without me, so I'm back! lol
    Chalk it up to a crummy night (my son was sick) plus I'm always right...remember that!

Thought you'd see it my way lol. Glad ya stayed.

Comment

What did you get mad AT? Are you having hot flashes again?

Comment

I take offense easily.....Plus I was up with my son all night because he had a bad seizure. I'm going to catch some zzzzzzz's later. His brain surgery can't come soon enough for this mother!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mitzi, you might want to try to work on developing a tougher skin People are going to disagree with you (heck, hardly anyone here ever agrees with me) but that doesn't mean it is personal.

You might also try not to post out of anger and frustration. Take an hour or so before making a move that you might regret later. Especially with all that is going on in your life right now it would really be a good idea to analyze your feelings about something before you get yourself worked up about it

Just a suggestion, Lord knows I don't always follow it myself
          "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Been this way all my life, gg. I doubt very much I can change now. I've been through too much. But, I'm usually smiling.

Comment

OOOOPS!

I've always thought that getting to go off a little on the internet was okay. That's part of the great thing about it. Nobody gets hurt! and the yelling can never get too loud!

------------------
              The National Law Enforcement Trainers Associaiton
              www.nleta.com
              The National Law Enforcement Trainers Association - Dedicated to Serving the Law Enforcement Training Professional
              www.nleta.com

Comment

"Been this way all my life, gg. I doubt very much I can change now."

Ahhh...but that is the beauty of the bulletin board system. We can take the time to assess what we are going to say and try to react accordingly. Almost every post that I have ever made that I have regretted was made in the heat of the moment.

It isn't necessary to change, you already have the ability to put things in perspective as you have done by starting this thread. You just have to try to wait until you can get to this point first.

After all, if you keep quitting the forum, no one will believe you when you actually do, and then think of the devestation in your wake when people realize you aren't coming back

Peace
                ~GG
                "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

I tend to get even nuttier then I usually am when my son is sick. It's very very hard to come to terms with.....that I could still lose my only child. I know what "going out of your mind with worry" means and it isn't fun. To be honest, I sometimes stay up all night praying that he will be ok. Life takes a lot out of a person sometimes.

Comment

Is all of this because the Stallone thing?

Comment

Originally posted by NLETA:
                      OOOOPS!
                      I've always thought that getting to go off a little on the internet was okay. That's part of the great thing about it. Nobody gets hurt! and the yelling can never get too loud!
                      I enjoy the occassional argument too--keeps the wits sharp! But then, being a female aircraft mechanic, I've got a titanium alloyed hide.

------------------
                      "You're never beaten until you admit it." --Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

No, it's because I'm right and Niteshift is wrong! lol
                        It's really because I've had 2 hours sleep

Comment

I am? News to me.

Feel free to adress where I was wrong in the appropriate thread.

------------------
                          Niteshift-
                          Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by goodgirl:
                            Mitzi, you might want to try to work on developing a tougher skin People are going to disagree with you (heck, hardly anyone here ever agrees with me) but that doesn't mean it is personal.

Amen to that!

Comment

It was a joke....A JOKE.....I was saying my opinions are always right and yours are always wrong.....when no opinions are ever right or wrong.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5550 users online. 341 members and 5209 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X