Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK219
    replied
    If money was no object, I'd like to be part cyborg. Have a computer inserted in my head. Just think of the possiblities! [Eek!] Faster thought process. Be able to download tons of information from the internet and use it when ever needed,( garuantee pass on all exams )

Leave a comment:

• werebear
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by ateamer:
    If you don't like your looks, look at Michael Jackson and you will be much happier with yourself. [Eek!]

Yeah, what ateamer said:
    http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

The 1997 pic is really scary.

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    I'm happy with my looks. My nose is a little big, so what. My hair is falling out and will turn grey in a few years, well, that doesn't change what's underneath. Some of my teeth are crooked - they still chew. I don't understand how people can be so insecure that they have their bodies cut up and altered so they fit someone else's idea of how they should look.

Changing the body through exercise and diet is completely normal. Plastic surgery for vanity is, in my opinion, ridiculous. Be yourself and be happy with it. Look around - there are lots of people worse off. If you don't like your looks, look at Michael Jackson and you will be much happier with yourself. [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• OfcMikey
    replied
    I changed my mind, I want Man Boobs.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    I would never EVER have ANY unnecessary surgery!

Leave a comment:

• Alyssa
    replied
    I suck

Lalalala

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    heheh Alyssa, all I see are red X's. The pictures are pointing to an address on your hard drive. You need to upload the pics to your angelfire account and link to that address.

[ 11-15-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I wouldn't do it unless there was a real need for it, such as something resulting from an auto accident or fire. If I had that kind of money I could think of more important ways of spending it.

BUT I HATE MY SKIMPY EYEBROWS.

Leave a comment:

• Alyssa
    replied
    Oops, thanks.
    My pic

[ 11-15-2002, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Alyssa ]

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    Alyssa, you cannot use angelfire to host pictures on other sites.. its called remote linking and they don't allow it.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Fish
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Michael J Pannell:
    corrective eye surgery is counted as cosmetic surgery in the UK. I'd have that done, as contact lenses are proving to be a bit of an annoyance.

I feel you on that one...contact lenses make my life miserable. I hate wearing glasses and they are uncomfortable.... Don't you just hate it when your eyes get soooooo dry and your eyes start to ache and get irritated???

Leave a comment:

• Alyssa
    replied
    No one else is posting pics ... My picture is in my profile.

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    Well I would hope CiaJ would never have to have a breast reduction surgery, lol

I'm not beautiful by any means and I hate my nose but still.. when I look in the mirror, I see that I have my dad's eyes, my mom's nose and coloring.. I rather like that being able to see my parents in me.

Leave a comment:

• Tprspouse
    replied
    C in a J....In some cases, like mine, diet and exercise didn't matter. At one time I lost 60 lbs and they were still DD's! And pulling my neck down and deforming it. I had buldging discs regardless. I never paid anything but my $50 co-pay. I qualified for blue cross to pay for the full $7,000+.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    corrective eye surgery is counted as cosmetic surgery in the UK. I'd have that done, as contact lenses are proving to be a bit of an annoyance.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3746 users online. 234 members and 3512 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X