Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't do it unless there was a real need for it, such as something resulting from an auto accident or fire. If I had that kind of money I could think of more important ways of spending it.

BUT I HATE MY SKIMPY EYEBROWS.

Comment

heheh Alyssa, all I see are red X's. The pictures are pointing to an address on your hard drive. You need to upload the pics to your angelfire account and link to that address.

[ 11-15-2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I suck

Lalalala

Comment

I would never EVER have ANY unnecessary surgery!

Comment

I changed my mind, I want Man Boobs.

Comment

I'm happy with my looks. My nose is a little big, so what. My hair is falling out and will turn grey in a few years, well, that doesn't change what's underneath. Some of my teeth are crooked - they still chew. I don't understand how people can be so insecure that they have their bodies cut up and altered so they fit someone else's idea of how they should look.

Changing the body through exercise and diet is completely normal. Plastic surgery for vanity is, in my opinion, ridiculous. Be yourself and be happy with it. Look around - there are lots of people worse off. If you don't like your looks, look at Michael Jackson and you will be much happier with yourself. [Eek!]
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by ateamer:
                If you don't like your looks, look at Michael Jackson and you will be much happier with yourself. [Eek!]

Yeah, what ateamer said:
                http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

The 1997 pic is really scary.

Comment

If money was no object, I'd like to be part cyborg. Have a computer inserted in my head. Just think of the possiblities! [Eek!] Faster thought process. Be able to download tons of information from the internet and use it when ever needed,( garuantee pass on all exams )

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3574 users online. 216 members and 3358 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X