Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Why can't I post a poll?
    You have to know the secret handshake....
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Even if I had all the money in the world ... I wouldn't change anything about my body using any tools other then my eating habits and my exercise schedule.

Comment

I have had my nose straightened 2x after rugby injuries. In my last game I had it fractured in 3 places, but its still relatively straight.
        allblacks.com

Comment

Sadly, I HAD to have plastic surgery 10 years ago.

I used to be bow legged and suffered from low back pain, it started to have a negative impact on my personal life.

I went from MD to MD before I was finally diagnosed with a severe case of "Penis Giganticism". [Eek!]

Today I'm happy to report that the penile reduction surgery worked great. I finally can stop buying a third shoe. Thank God for modern medicine.

[ 11-14-2002, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: BRICKCOP ]
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

LOL, Brickop! lol I bet they were baby shoes! LOL! And,Tprspouse, Nevr EVER offer 10MILL any pictures like that. He's too experienced, even in bondage. AND HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE CORNER! You have to beware of thay ma, let me tell you. He and Nite even wear womens bathrobes, curlers and lipstick. Nite won't admit it but 10MILL told on him.

Comment

Plastic surgery, huh? I suppose it would be better than this bag I wear over my head now.

Mike

[ 11-14-2002, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Oregon Mike ]
              "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by InSane1:
                watchman wants to see pictures of chicks stetchmarks? Dude, you're gross.

I'll edit this later. Here's my picture. Think I need plastic surgery? this is a Feb/2002 picture
                [/URL]

You are beautiful.
                You look just like Valerie Bertinelli. I couldn't place who I thought you looked like before, now I get it. Thanks Mitzi.

[ 11-15-2002, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: 10mmMikey ]

Comment

I wouldnt have anything facial done.

i do know someone that had a facelift and she suffered so awful with the pain afterward (for weeks). it looked good, but she said it was not worth the pain. i would have a breast lift, though.
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

corrective eye surgery is counted as cosmetic surgery in the UK. I'd have that done, as contact lenses are proving to be a bit of an annoyance.

Comment

C in a J....In some cases, like mine, diet and exercise didn't matter. At one time I lost 60 lbs and they were still DD's! And pulling my neck down and deforming it. I had buldging discs regardless. I never paid anything but my $50 co-pay. I qualified for blue cross to pay for the full $7,000+.
                      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Well I would hope CiaJ would never have to have a breast reduction surgery, lol

I'm not beautiful by any means and I hate my nose but still.. when I look in the mirror, I see that I have my dad's eyes, my mom's nose and coloring.. I rather like that being able to see my parents in me.

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

No one else is posting pics ... My picture is in my profile.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Michael J Pannell:
                            corrective eye surgery is counted as cosmetic surgery in the UK. I'd have that done, as contact lenses are proving to be a bit of an annoyance.

I feel you on that one...contact lenses make my life miserable. I hate wearing glasses and they are uncomfortable.... Don't you just hate it when your eyes get soooooo dry and your eyes start to ache and get irritated???
                            "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

Alyssa, you cannot use angelfire to host pictures on other sites.. its called remote linking and they don't allow it.

Comment

Oops, thanks.
                                My pic

[ 11-15-2002, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Alyssa ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3807 users online. 227 members and 3580 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X