• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I introduce to you: The Atlanta Metro Mall

The tasing:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e06_1359380173

more of the ignorance:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...7gkcikw83OyfvC

Holy crap! Who gave that guy a gun? A civilian drawing a firearm for a trespass?
    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

OMG that was freaking ridiculous. I would not want that job!
      Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
        Holy crap! Who gave that guy a gun? A civilian drawing a firearm for a trespass?
        Wow...................I can't believe it was 0ver 10 minutes and no cops on scene.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          Wow...................I can't believe it was 0ver 10 minutes and no cops on scene.....
          Neither can I! Didn't anyone think to call? I feel sorry for the kids that had to witness this.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
            Did you not see the crowd that was after him? One guy had a brick he wanted to throw at him!

Comment

Unbelievable! That place needs some off-duty Atlanta PD officers working there.
              “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                Unbelievable! That place needs some off-duty Atlanta PD officers working there.
                It doesn't need off duty Officers, that place needs an Atlanta substation in it.
                Last edited by Tmg; 01-31-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Not my preferred method of checking whether someone has a round chambered...

Comment

What troubles me more are the comments from the internet racists, who will be more than glad to spout it when they think they have a shield of anonymity but don't have the intestinal fortitude to say it in public.

Comment

I know one thing, "YOU BETTA BACK IT UP!" x 35. My partner and I decided " IMMA HITCHA" is our new catch phrase.

And, i would be drawing my gun too if i had a crowd of 20 hostiles surrounding me. I can agree to a point what the security dude is trying to do, and he does'nt appear to use too much force on anything, however he takes his job too serious and is going to get himself killed by one of these thugs. Time to find a new job.

P.s. in that first video, he should have reloaded and "Hit" Baby Daddy too.
                      Last edited by lpstopper; 01-31-2013, 05:47 PM.
                      "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by lpstopper View Post
                        I know one thing, "YOU BETTA BACK IT UP!" x 35. My partner and I decided " IMMA HITCHA" is our new catch phrase.

And, i would be drawing my gun too if i had a crowd of 20 hostiles surrounding me. I can agree to a point what the security dude is trying to do, and he does'nt appear to use too much force on anything, however he takes his job too serious and is going to get himself killed by one of these thugs. Time to find a new job.

P.s. in that first video, he should have reloaded and "Hit" Baby Daddy too.
                        I agree that he was threatened enough to be worried..................However I never heard HIM call for assistance ----He acted like he could "John Wayne" it.

With that type of crowd, I would have been screaming for backup, the cops, the Calvary, and any other help that could hear me

Comment

Oh yea id for sure have the boys coming to back me up in that mess!
                          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                            Did you not see the crowd that was after him? One guy had a brick he wanted to throw at him!
                            No, I honestly didn't. I skipped around a bit, though. I couldn't watch a full 10 minutes of that.

I think the security guard did a poor job. The first thing he should have done once the 2 guys made it known they did not plan on leaving was call police. Instead he seemed to get more and more people involved. Why not call police and announce that you're calling police.

It does suck that the security guard gets no backup, but I'm guessing they have their hands full with that mall. All the more reason to have police en route. Most folks don't want to stick around for police to show up.
                            "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I feel sorry for those little kids. Even if you are overcome with raging anger, can't you at least pull yourself together for your kids? Such a selfish act by the mother to act the way she did infront of her kids. Those children don't have a chance......parent(s) will be uninvolved, and they'll soon turn to the street.

You wanna know the real cause of violence? It's in this video: selifsh people who have kids but don't know the first thing about parenting.
                              "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8243 users online. 248 members and 7995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X