Clear All

• Zamboni
    replied
    Buffy rules.

Leave a comment:

• kheya
    replied
    WW, You are woman od discriminating taste...gotta love Spikey

Shifty---I've got all the episodes on tape---even the current season--want any copies?

kheya

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Like both Buffy and Angel. Love Spike and Buffy together!

Leave a comment:

• TinStar
    replied
    Personally I don't watch a lot of TV. There isn't much on these days that is even half-a** interesting. Fox News, Star Trek (big fan for years) occasional History Channel flick, is just about all I watch.

I can't stand most of the Hollywood idiots anyhow. When I watch, I want entertainment, not leftist political commentary.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    I like Buffy and get to watch it now and then. i like shows that are different. i love alot of the comedies on the Fox network.

i cant afford HBO! so i've never seen Sex in the City, but hear alot about it all the time. i guess they are all deciding to "settle down" this year... borrrring...hehe just kidding, of course...

Leave a comment:

• shadows
    replied
    I was a deprived child. I grew up without TV and now I don't even know who Buffy or the teenage witch is. And Sex and the City? Well, I always thought those two did mix good.

Leave a comment:

• TinStar
    replied
    What's a Buffy?

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    I watch Buffy, but I can't get UPN, so I have to watch re-runs on FX. That's not bad for me though, since I just started a few months ago and there are plenty of episodes I haven't seen yet.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    I have watched sex in the city and find it not to relate to me in anyway whatsoever. SO I guess you can now say you know one person whom it does not relate too. As far as buffy I have not watched the show so I can not comment on it at all.

Klar

Leave a comment:

• THE BRONZE
    replied
    I know exactly what you mean, Shooter.

Leave a comment:

• starr
    replied
    love, love, love buffy ... even try to catch the reruns on F/X whenever i can too .

I used to dig the spin-off "Angel" but personally i think that show is going downhill pretty quickly. i had such a thing for david boreanaz.

Caught the premeire of Sex and the City and laughed my butt off ... love that show! i dont think there's anyone who can't find something they relate to on that show.

Leave a comment:

• Blonde Heat
    replied
    Yep, Sex in the City is a great show.

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    No, never could get into watching the show, but the movie I did like.

New season starts tonight for Sex in the City! Love that show!

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    That show never intetested me to much, but I dont really watch to much tv since Homicide went off the air. Although Geller is kind of cute, I would rather be shaggin Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Something about that girl!

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    Ah, yes. Sarah Michelle Gellar. I've had many a er, uh, never mind......

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5764 users online. 346 members and 5418 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X