X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly Gun Control Can Work

Don't shoot me.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

I called and had a kit sent to Gov. Cuomo in Albany. I'm sure he'll cover the state.

Comment

That's a good piece of satire, it's funny, and it's true. But it's not enough to convince gun grabbers. Why not? Let's take Michael Moore as an example. If he were to see the video, he would probably laugh, but in the end, not change his position. Why not? What would he say? Well, it doesn't matter what he would say. He prefers top-down government intervention for most of life's problems (over individuals making free choices). Somewhere in that belief lies the problem.
      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Yep, says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
          I called and had a kit sent to Gov. Cuomo in Albany. I'm sure he'll cover the state.
          Please, don't give that man any ideas, lol.
          Forever Blue.

Comment

What happens when the crook with the gun cannot read. I knew there was a flaw in these kits. I'm sending mine back.

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
              What happens when the crook with the gun cannot read. I knew there was a flaw in these kits. I'm sending mine back.
              But it has a picture of a gun with a red crossed out circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                But it has a picture of a gun with a red crossed out circle.
                Yeah but it's a handgun in the picture; what if he's got a long gun and he can't read?

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post
                  Yeah but it's a handgun in the picture; what if he's got a long gun and he can't read?
                  Great point sir.

We need all guns pictured on the sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post

After considerable research, and a series of panel discussions chaired by Sen. Dianne Feinstein of Calif, the following is under active consideration.

The "Gun Free Zone" sign(s) will now depict rifles, shot guns, 155mm self propelled guns, Daisy BB guns, and Whamo Slingshots.

For the learning disadvantaged among those who would violate the sanctity of the Gun Free Zone(s), a series of coloring books is being designed which will impress on them in no uncertain terms, that guns are not allowed in these sacred and totally safe venues.

A panel consisting of some of the better known names in both the media and entertainment industries has been tasked with the design of these coloring books. Printing will be paid for by donations from the gun grabbing media, as no public funds can be made available for this purpose......yet.

Comment

Awesome, loved it!
                      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                        After considerable research, and a series of panel discussions chaired by Sen. Dianne Feinstein of Calif, the following is under active consideration.

The "Gun Free Zone" sign(s) will now depict rifles, shot guns, 155mm self propelled guns, Daisy BB guns, and Whamo Slingshots.

For the learning disadvantaged among those who would violate the sanctity of the Gun Free Zone(s), a series of coloring books is being designed which will impress on them in no uncertain terms, that guns are not allowed in these sacred and totally safe venues.

A panel consisting of some of the better known names in both the media and entertainment industries has been tasked with the design of these coloring books. Printing will be paid for by donations from the gun grabbing media, as no public funds can be made available for this purpose......yet.
                        Don't forget the:

Spanish
                        Chinese
                        Mandarin
                        Vietnamese
                        French
                        Portuguese
                        Russian
                        Hindi
                        Braille
                        etc...
                        versions of the literature so we are able to clearly advise EVERYONE...
                        My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Duh ble post...
                          Last edited by chiefjack; 01-23-2013, 12:25 AM.
                          My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
                            Don't forget the:

Spanish
                            Chinese
                            Mandarin
                            Vietnamese
                            French
                            Portuguese
                            Russian
                            Hindi
                            Braille
                            etc...
                            versions of the literature so we are able to clearly advise EVERYONE...

Absolutely. And look at the totally awesome opportunities opening up for the sign industry. Oh, wait. Most of the signs will probably be made in China. Outsourcing you know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3127 users online. 193 members and 2934 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X