• Show
Clear All

• Deputy Joe
    replied
    Ribs.... full rack, of course

Leave a comment:

• huff317
    replied
    Thanks, thanks alot. Now, not only am I HUNGRY, my wife is calling me from the grocery store about five minutes ago, asking me what I wanted for dinner tonight.....what am I SUPPOSED to say to that?!?!?!?!

My favortie is definitely Fajitas, beef.
    I married hispanic. Yes, I am in heaven every day due to that....

BTW, JKT, I have SEEN that sucker, and I mean to tell you, 72oz is a LOT of beef. Looks like the guy had half a beef on his platter!!

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    replied
    OMG, there is no way I can come up with just one thing...there are SO-O-O-O many. I love eggs, the incrdible, edible egg, & breakfast in general. Cinnemon rolls. I love hamburgers. I could eat them every day for lunch or supper. I love hot dogs (yes, I've heard what's in them) & can eat 6 or 7 a sitting. I love snack foods & junk foods. I can eat a tube of Pringles at a time or a box of Pop-tarts (brown sugar cinnemon). As far as a favorite recipe, my wife makes a sausage roll that is homemade bread wrapped around a filling of meat, sausage, & cheese. It is the best. New Years' Day dinner is my favorite with black-eyed peas, ham, cornbread, mashed potatoes, & green onions. Man I'm hungry!

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    A nice THICK medium RARE steak from Outback's...and a big slice of cheesecake!

BTW...there are 3 things God meant to be nekked:

Steaks
    Cheesecake
    Women

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by TexReserve:
    NickG,

Wasn't shimp curry one of the three stooges?

Just joking, I knew you really meant shRimp curry!

ohhhh, a wise guy ehh??....nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!!!

excuse me -- SHRIMP curry!!

Leave a comment:

• TexReserve
    replied
    NickG,

Wasn't shimp curry one of the three stooges?

Just joking, I knew you really meant shRimp curry!

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    STEAK AND FRIED POTATOES!!!!! that is one thing i can eat ANYTIME!!!

FRIED EGGS AND FRIED POTATOES is right next to that -- with a nice loaf of fresh italian bread to sop up my eggs!!

nice big fat juicy LOBSTER...maybe two!!

SUSHI

any good INDIAN dish -- shimp curry, lamb saag, vindaloo (if i'm in the mood for something REALLY hot and spicy), red oninon chutney, lemon pickle on the side!!!

or any good mediterranean (like stuffed grape leaves) or greek dish (like mousaka)!!

the bummer is when you are in the mood for a REALLY good dish and the only thing you have in the house is bologna and the 2 heals of a loaf of bread.

Leave a comment:

• Sig220Man
    replied
    JKT: Thanks for the link. I heard about the restaurant on a documentary about Route 66. I didn't realize the steak was THAT big!! I also didn't realize that many people had such huge appetites [Eek!] It would take me about a month to consume something like that.

Oregon Mike: If you check their website, you have to eat the steak, and all the fixin's, within a one hour time frame. If you don't, you owe them $72 (that's a dollar per ounce of meat) [Eek!] [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• rugbyman
    replied
    Any New Zealand roasts (beef, chicken, lamb, pork),roast potatoes, kumara, peas and gravy, followed by my mums raspberry jam steamed pudding.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Bacon and tomato sandwiches. Cheeseburgers. Steak and sweet potatoes. All homeade by me of course.

And in the morning, pancakes. The delicious recipe of a half cup of some generic pancake mix that requires only water, adding a half cup of buttermilk, and an eighth cup of cream of wheat, and one egg. Add a quarter cup of applesauce.De-fracking-liscious.

Warning: the applesauce makes them sticky!

Leave a comment:

• Oregon Mike
    replied
    I'd give it a shot, depending on the time limit. Despite having gone through Army basic training, I'm not all that fast of an eater. But I'd get it down eventually.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• JKT
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sig220Man:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Bill R:
    Oregon Mike,

Restaurants don't usually offer 3 pound steaks, and I'm sure not going to cook one for myself.

There's this steakhouse on a ranch outside of El Paso that serves a great one.

I heard there's a restaurant on I-40 somewhere in Texas (Amarillo if I'm not mistaken) that says if you can finish a 40 oz. steak, with all the fixin's, within a certain time period, that they'll give it to you for free. Supposedly in the long history of that restaurant only a dozen or so people have successfully done this.

BURP!!!

Yep, It's in Amarillo and it's called The Big Texan

We did have one here (I'm 120 or so miles South of Amarillo), bnt it closed a long time ago

And it's a 72 oz steak [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
     -

Leave a comment:

• Delta_V
    replied
    Sushi, smoked salmon, and duck.

Leave a comment:

• CopInNY
    replied
    Americanized Chinese Sesame Chicken.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3397 users online. 218 members and 3179 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X