X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by TexReserve:
    NickG,

Wasn't shimp curry one of the three stooges?

Just joking, I knew you really meant shRimp curry!

ohhhh, a wise guy ehh??....nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!!!

excuse me -- SHRIMP curry!!
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

A nice THICK medium RARE steak from Outback's...and a big slice of cheesecake!

BTW...there are 3 things God meant to be nekked:

Steaks
      Cheesecake
      Women
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

OMG, there is no way I can come up with just one thing...there are SO-O-O-O many. I love eggs, the incrdible, edible egg, & breakfast in general. Cinnemon rolls. I love hamburgers. I could eat them every day for lunch or supper. I love hot dogs (yes, I've heard what's in them) & can eat 6 or 7 a sitting. I love snack foods & junk foods. I can eat a tube of Pringles at a time or a box of Pop-tarts (brown sugar cinnemon). As far as a favorite recipe, my wife makes a sausage roll that is homemade bread wrapped around a filling of meat, sausage, & cheese. It is the best. New Years' Day dinner is my favorite with black-eyed peas, ham, cornbread, mashed potatoes, & green onions. Man I'm hungry!

Comment

Thanks, thanks alot. Now, not only am I HUNGRY, my wife is calling me from the grocery store about five minutes ago, asking me what I wanted for dinner tonight.....what am I SUPPOSED to say to that?!?!?!?!

My favortie is definitely Fajitas, beef.
          I married hispanic. Yes, I am in heaven every day due to that....

BTW, JKT, I have SEEN that sucker, and I mean to tell you, 72oz is a LOT of beef. Looks like the guy had half a beef on his platter!!

Peace
          American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Ribs.... full rack, of course
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6691 users online. 344 members and 6347 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X