300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercings

Besides ears for the ladies. Anyone have any piercings?
    Drug Recognition Expert

I have a buddy from NYPD with both of his Nipples pierced. He had a hell of a time at FLETC when we had to do our weigh in bc they make you take off your shirt and the instructors were there taking measurements around your chest. It wasn't a big deal though and he's a good agent.
    Live your Tactics, Hope is NOT a method!

Comment

Just my ears now, 9 rings. I used to have my septum (nose) pierced, but let that close up. I do have a few tats tho.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Personally, the whole tattoo/body piercing craze is way, way out of control. People can do what they want...doesn't really change who they are but I'll NEVER get a piercing or tattoo. To me it seems pointless.
        "A man's got to know his limitations" --Inspector Harry Callahan in Magnum Force

Comment

Just two holes in each ear...conservative by today's standards.

I don't get the whole piercing private parts though. I mean, having my ears done was not painless, but not excrutiating, but nipples and, ahem, other areas? I only have one thing to say to that. Ouch!
          "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

I had my tounge pierced when i was a reserve. I wasn't riding much when i did it i was in a slump. When i went back after a two week slump i took it out for my shift so i wouldn't make any waves and it closed up in 6 hours. I figure it would be best to leave it out. I think I made the right desion.

Comment

I have my belly button pierced, and ears.

Comment

I have my navel pierced. I want to get my nose pierced, but I can't since I have to wear a uniform

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4960 users online. 317 members and 4643 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X