300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I swear, right now, I could kick the ever living sh*t out of one of my best friends. For MONTHS she pleaded with me to get her in here where I work and I did, and that wench has not been in for 3 days now and hasn't even had the courtesy to call. I'm fuming. She should be thankful she's not right here in front of me, because the way I feel, I could just punch her right in her face. The way I see it, it makes ME look bad because I recommeded her for a position here at work. I can't wait to leave here and go home for the day so I can kick her ***.

I will NEVER recommend another friend for any job ever again.

[ 11-14-2002, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Sorry to hear that Katey. I would like to think that your Supervisor is reasonable enough to not hold this against you. After all, you didn't hire her. Management had the ultimate decision. I've recommended ONE friend for a job and I would never do it again. I learned my lesson. Don't mix business with pleasure!!!

btw, let me know later, how she responds to the reaming you're gonna give her.
    Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

Jee,

I KNOW that wench will NOT answer her phone when she sees my number on her caller ID, so I'll show up at her door and tell her exactly what's on my mind. She knows me well enough to know I don't hold anything back. Our friendship is very strong, and this will NOT damage it, but I sure as sh*t am not going to let this go without sticking my foot up her ***!

Comment

Slow deep breaths Katey, you gotta save your strength for the actual lynching. [Wink]
        Don't go wearing yourself out in just the planning.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by kateykakes:

I sure as sh*t am not going to let this go without sticking my foot up her ***!

Be careful for her head, it sounds like it is up that way.
          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Thanks! I'm all better now!

Comment

quote:
              I can't wait to leave here and go home for the day so I can kick her ***.

Bwahahaha and everyone here thought you were so sweet
              No partner is worth your tears -
              the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5990 users online. 346 members and 5644 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X