Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper2be
    replied
    I saw an article in the paper where she thinks that she is possessed by Satan. Although I have some doubts about that, it sure does say a lot about her level of sanity. She'll probably get off on an insanity plea. They'll lock her in an institution for a year before releasing her fully cured and she can sue the police/courts for infringing on her rights and freedoms! Oops, that's right she wasn't from CANADA was she.

All you Texans fire up the old hot seat!

Leave a comment:

• buzorro
    replied
    I would be very interested to know if this woman was on any therapeutic drugs at the time of the murders, or coming off any. I feel there needs to be more research into these legal, prescribed drugs and their involvement in any of the senseless acts that have sprung up in the last decade or so.

Leave a comment:

• Copper2be
    replied
    Thanks Blondie,
    I wholeheartedly concur!

Leave a comment:

• blondie72
    replied
    I'm so glad that your daughter is OK, Copper2Be!

You have a very beautiful family

Leave a comment:

• Copper2be
    replied
    Thanks to you all for your kind words. I am so immensely thankful that she has now returned to her normal "terrible twos" condition we were enjoying prior to her "little swim". Thankfully it has not turned her off the water either as she still loves the pool but we're still getting her into lessons and watching her like a hawk. She was pretty ill for a few days and would not eat so I guess she did inhale/drink some water. Either that or she was just reacting to the trauma.

You can see her picture as well as me and my wife and our youngest at my wife's website www.fishersofmenclub.com . Look in the section marked Information.
    Ciao

Leave a comment:

• RT
    replied
    Copper I know you will relive this a bunch of times but thank the Lord it had a happy ending. I was one time watching my nephew with the brother in law. He was scared to death of the water and would not go in. We were talking back and forth and next thing we know he is underwater. He was fine but it scared the heck out of me.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Well, raising him has been the joy of my life! But, I had to raise his father at the same time! lol
    It would have been a LOT easier had he not gotten the brain tumor. WHen you have healthy kids, you have EVERYTHING!
    It's not too bad til they start driving, copper!

Leave a comment:

• Copper2be
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    Believe me, Copper, as they get older, it does not get any easier.
    Gee thanks MItzi. I feel MUCH better now!

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    MITZI!

------------------
    I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Believe me, Copper, as they get older, it does not get any easier. He is 24 right now and I find out he's dating an 18 year old! I have said nothing but that's scary just in itself!

Leave a comment:

• Copper2be
    replied
    Damn, I'm guessing you feel a case of deja vous here, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    When my son was 3, he gave us a terrible scare. We had been at the beach all day. We were getting ready to leave and my husband decided to walk him up to a shower near a motel swimming pool to get all the sand off. I was packing up and looked up to see my husband walking to the shower. He assumed our son was following him but I saw David stop and look at the pool. I screamed to my husband but the music poolside was too loud for him to hear me. David ran right over and jumped in the pool. My husband was still walking with his back to him. I never knew I could run that fast. I had to run up 2 flights of stairs and I don't remember it. I tore to the pool to see David floating face down in the water. My husband had happened to see him while I was running and he and I collided as we both dove in to get him.
    He was ok but we both had terrible headaches from colliding. My husband said he deserved his for not watching him closer.
    I'll never forget the feeling of grabbing my son as he was floating face down. He got his breath and then his little baby arms went around my neck as he cried. We were MUCH more careful after that. It proves it only takes an instant.

Leave a comment:

• Copper2be
    replied
    Thanks to you all for your kind thoughts. I am very thankful that things turned out OK and my wife and I have learned a very valuable lesson as to the true value of our kids and how careful we have to be with these precious gifts from God.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    C2b,

You know how lucky you and your family are. I am glad it turned out OK for you.

The number of kids drowning in the Phoenix area is just unbelievable. And some of the circumstances are so bazar. . .

Little ones can move like lightening, but I swear they will only do it if you are not looking at them. Try to get them to hurry? Not a chance. Look away for an instant and they have taken off.

Again, I am so glad your child is OK.

------------------
    I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    Copper2be,
    I am very happy that your daughter is safe. Thank God. I can imagine how you felt.

------------------
    We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5114 users online. 319 members and 4795 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X