Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to you all for your kind words. I am so immensely thankful that she has now returned to her normal "terrible twos" condition we were enjoying prior to her "little swim". Thankfully it has not turned her off the water either as she still loves the pool but we're still getting her into lessons and watching her like a hawk. She was pretty ill for a few days and would not eat so I guess she did inhale/drink some water. Either that or she was just reacting to the trauma.

You can see her picture as well as me and my wife and our youngest at my wife's website www.fishersofmenclub.com . Look in the section marked Information.
    Ciao
    Copper2be

Comment

I'm so glad that your daughter is OK, Copper2Be!

You have a very beautiful family
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Thanks Blondie,
        I wholeheartedly concur!
        Copper2be

Comment

I would be very interested to know if this woman was on any therapeutic drugs at the time of the murders, or coming off any. I feel there needs to be more research into these legal, prescribed drugs and their involvement in any of the senseless acts that have sprung up in the last decade or so.

Comment

I saw an article in the paper where she thinks that she is possessed by Satan. Although I have some doubts about that, it sure does say a lot about her level of sanity. She'll probably get off on an insanity plea. They'll lock her in an institution for a year before releasing her fully cured and she can sue the police/courts for infringing on her rights and freedoms! Oops, that's right she wasn't from CANADA was she.

All you Texans fire up the old hot seat!
            Copper2be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5514 users online. 334 members and 5180 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X