300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day

Tomorrow is my last day with my current place of employment, then it's off to the Corrections Identification Lab on Monday. *big grin*

What are some things you've done on your last day on the job? Tell someone to kiss your ***? Leave early? Wander around aimlessly?

Good Luck with the new job

I've done all of the above when leaving various jobs. When leaving one job in particular, I wandered around aimlessly all morning, then I told my boss to kiss my ***, then I left early I was young. References weren't an issue then
    Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

Best of luck with your new job, Piper. Give 'em hell.

Comment

Good luck with your new job! As tempting as it may be, don't burn any bridges on your last day. You never know when you may need a reference, need to work there again, or end up working with a former employee down the road. Be sure to thank the higher-ups, even if you have to force yourself. It's always best to leave on a positive note, even if the experience was a negative one.

Comment

Be sure to remember that you left said job, and don't try to go back there the next morning out of habit.....

I'm only offering a suggestion, of course, I can't imagine ANYONE having done that....

Peace
          American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Now don't do anything wild involving the photocopier. [Wink]

Comment

Congrats on your new job, Piper. I wish you the best.
              "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

Thanks everyone! *big smile*

I plan to be nice my last day. Gonna use them in a year or so for when I reapply with the po-leece. I have to say, I've liked it for the most part. There is always crap ya deal with on a job. I'm just leaving to make my dream of becoming an officer come true, one step at a time.

Comment

good luck!!!!!
                  I'll post, You argue.

Comment

The whole time I've been at some places, I've sworn some things I'd do on my last day....... but I don't do them. I'm actually more likely to do them WHILE I still work there

Two sayings apply: Never burn bridges behind you. And the toes you step on today may be attached to the *** you have to kiss tomorrow.

Always keep those in the back of your mind. [Wink]

Comment

I still continue to joke about faxing a photocopy of my *** to the chief on my last day.....
                      It sure sounds like fun to me.

Comment

Good luck on the new job!
                        No partner is worth your tears -
                        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Dang... I think they liked me here. Two cakes, presents and hugs. I'm feeling kinda special today.

Comment

I would try not to get my name on any reports which would have a good chance to go to court.

Good Luck.

Comment

Good luck with the change of jobs, Piper! Let us know how it goes your first day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6149 users online. 319 members and 5830 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X