Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO

Hey y'all,

I been in and out lately and just wanted to stop in and say HI!

For those of you in school, How are your semesters/quarters going? My semester has been a bear and it seems to be getting worse. I have written more papers in the few semesters at this university than I care to my entire life

I can't believe I am paying for this torture Oh well, one more semster and I will finally have a degree (after starting it 12 years ago [Eek!] )

Don't know if I feel any smarter, but college life exposes you to some very interesting thought processes! Some good and some bad.....

I personally prefer my life experiences anyday, but now I guess I can be considered well-rounded [Wink]

For those of you cracking the books--there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Take care all and stay safe out there!
    "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
    --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Hey Grace, nice to hear back from ya..

School is going pretty well for me.. it's nearing the end of the quarter so I've been pretty busy with the major projects for each class. I have to do a major presentation in Macromedia Director taht will be pretty challenging but the rest I can handle. They're just time consuming.

You should peek in some more!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Glad to hear school is going well for you all. I'm heading back next semester. Now that I can go to school in the am, it will be much easier for me to handle.

I've been thinking about EMT school. Seeing Insane post about that on another thread sparked my interest. Can't have to many talants when applying to the po-leece.

Comment

RachelR,

(Currently on break and I finally don't have to use this time for research)

It has been hard to peek in and here is why:

Finished a 12 page research paper (shortest that I've done)

Had a Spanish oral presentation (10min) and getting ready for another group presentation in Spanish. Throw in two compositions here as well. I also had to do three weeks worth of vounteering at a local school helping Spanish kids (2d grade) with English and then having them help me with Spanish.

Had a presentation in my Law Enforcement class that went for one hour. Basically, I had to teach a segment to the class [Eek!] .

In one of our classes we are coordinating an awareness fair that includes local law enforcement agencies to include a DDA and possibly a judge, as well as agencies that assist with the education and prevention of DV and sexual assault. This task is the most time consuming and daunting because it is really difficult to try to coordinate all of this in the time that it has to be done......

Also throw in tests for all of these classes and you know what I mean.......

Anyway, I am sure you are feeling the crunch. I hate this time of the semester because it is crazy.

Piper,

That is great that you will get to back to school and EMT sounds very interesting and demanding.

You are right, too much knowledge is better than not enough.

Good Luck all and save a couple brain cells for the partying after the semester .
        "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
        --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

Piper, I had a blast when I was in school to be an EMT. Part of the class is actually riding with a squad.. Most fun and easiest assignment I've ever had!
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4937 users online. 249 members and 4688 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X