300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your height/weight

I'm interested as to what other officers "look" like in a physical description. Here's a thread to post your height/weight. Women need not reply if they don't want to

Here's mine: about 5'8", 170-ish

I'm assuming you're tallking about "then" and not "now". When I started in 1966, I was 5'10" and weighed 210. Chest was 42", waist 36". Was an iron pumper in those days and, though, no lightweight, was in pretty good shape. In tryout for the JPD, they made me run the agility test twice because I completed it in the minimum time and the Lt. with the stopwatch couldn't believe that someone my size could do it that fast. Did it second time in min. time also. Unfortunately, over the years, my measurments somewhat reversed themselves. Chest and waist equalized on the high side, even though weight stayed about the same, as mussle changed to fat. Was still 210 the day I retired from JSO in 1991. Today, if the scale is any measure of whether retired life is agreeing with me, it must be. Still around 5'10", but wt is more like 245, and I'm shaped like a pear. What happened to that "hunk" of long ago??? RW
    Last edited by R.White; 07-21-2003, 05:33 AM.

Comment

I am about 6'05" and somewhere around 220 to 230 pounds.

Hightower
      No, you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1....2.
      - Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

Comment

I'm about 5'2" and close to 320lbs, hence the name MrOrange. Though I lost 5lbs last month.
        "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

I'm 6'2" and 245lbs
          Never argue with idiots... they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Comment

5'3", 185
            'If the grass is greener on the other side, water your OWN lawn.'

Comment

I am 6'00" and 180lbs.

Comment

I'm 6'0" and wiegh 210

Comment

4'9, 350#, carrot red hair and a hairy wart.

I figured after that mental image, reality would be much less harsh. I'm actually 5'6 and up to 150 since I've been sitting on my *** in CID.

Kristen

Comment

i eat every donut thats offered up and im still weighing in at 5'6 135. all the dudes i work with are jealous.
                    "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                    William Shatner

Comment

Just under 6'0", 253 lbs.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

5-11 & 241 as of this morning. That is DOWN from a high of 274 less than two months ago. Am looking at getting back down to the +/-180 range. Can't believe that I've let it go this far.
                        6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'm either overweight or undertall...and that's all I have to say about that.
                          "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

5'9" 16 stone 5lbs 103kg but I start slimming World tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by auntysuz63
                              I'm either overweight or undertall...and that's all I have to say about that.
                              WORD DAWG! Lets just leave it at short, fat and have a great personality.
                              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4343 users online. 290 members and 4053 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X