Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw video from my department on Real TV...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw video from my department on Real TV...

I had no idea! The show was copyrighted in 2001, so it must have been fairly recent. I know my department submitted a video to World's Wildest Police Videos (hehe taped that episode), but I had no idea they had given a completely different one to Real TV. Interesting...

Well, I just wanted to share. Thought it was kinda neat that of all the places to spotlight, my little ol' county gets on TV twice!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Thats pretty cool!!

Comment

KCadet--.........What was it about.

That rates right up there with "I heard a great joke the other day.....but I can't remember what it was." (I'm always guilty of that one)LOL
      The ends justifies the means

Comment

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you what it was about...

Well, the one on Real TV was in-car video from a traffic stop that a deputy made one night. I think he stopped them for drunk driving or something, but the woman passenger completely lost her mind and started screaming and stuff. The local (I'm assuming) TV crew showed up along with back-up deputies to take the woman into custody. But she was all on the ground screaming and was dunking her head into a large puddle behind her car.

The one on World's Wildest Police Videos was footage from a high speed pursuit down one of our main roads about 3 years ago. Two deputies were chasing a man who had just committed an armed robbery. The guy was driving like a maniac and pulled off the road into the parking lot of a business. The deputies drew their weapons when the guy got out of his car. He didn't do what they said and he started reaching for his back pocket, so they shot and killed him. Suicide by cop. I've actually seen the listing for video of that online as part of deadly force training for law enforcement officers.

Drama. [Eek!]
        If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5565 users online. 309 members and 5256 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X