300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGT. DAVE SAID:
    "As to the actual question, I must say that there is something I can't put a finger on about a blonde. Don't ask me to justify-I'm just asking the question that was asked.

If three women of similar looks walk into a room together (blonde, brunette, red) I will notice the blonde first. That DON'T mean that I won't notice the others, just that there is something deep down about a blonde (true, not platinum.)

It adds alot in the "sex appeal" department, that again, I can't articulate."
    ----------------------------

i can't argue with that AT ALL!! a good looking blonde will ALWAYS catch my eye before a brunette, redhead, etc. and yet the love of my life (my wife of course!!) is brunette. so go figure!!!

now if anyone has anna kornikouva or shakira's phone numbers.......
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Tsk Tsk Tsk at you men who prefer blondes...

Guess you have not enjoyed the mystery of a dark haired woman. *heh*

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Piper:
        Tsk Tsk Tsk at you men who prefer blondes...

Guess you have not enjoyed the mystery of a dark haired woman. *heh*

do you mean like their moustaches??

juuussstttt kidding!!!!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

As to the actual question, I must say that there is something I can't put a finger on about a blonde. Don't ask me to justify-I'm just asking the question that was asked.

Social conditioning.

Comment

THIS guy prefers petite redheads.....butt that's another 'story'.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

"butt that's another 'story'."

Freudian slip Shooter? [Wink]

Comment

Like somebody already mentioned here, I just like the look or I don't, but, I always seem to end up being drawn to petite brunettes with bubbly personalities. (ie: my wife before she got sick)

I don't care about proportions (OK read breasts) but I do prefer they have something resembling a waistline. The only thing I find unattractive is excessive baggage in the trunk in proportion to the rest of the body.

[ 09-04-2002, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: DesertRat ]

Comment

What appeals to us in regards to the opposite sex?

A man that knows what he wants in life, and he's good at what he does. He doesn't have to make alot of money (not a requirement) but not a bum either.

He would definitely have to have faith in GOD. Not that he has to goto to church, because I don't. But if he did, I wouldn't mind.

A certain body type

Tall, maybe around 6'1, not overweight, probably 220. ( I like big men)! Hair should be buzz cut (crue cut). It doesn't matter what color it is. I also look at a mans hands ( I like strong hands). No big huge muscle,(don't like muscle heads-bodybuilders). Nice strong back. I do like a man that takes care of himself and is concerned about his health. And he has to be white, sorry that's what I perfer.

or do you base everything soley on personality

I like men who are nice and respect ladies. Not snobbish(stuck on themselves), or have evil intent! I actually met men that were more snobbish then some women.

I like a upbeat personality, a man that speaks when he really has sometihng creative to say, not just garbage talk, as to humor the crowd.

sex

Yes, please See above: I like big men!
                  Royce is a Lady

Comment

Doesn't matter if the blonde gets the first glance. Its who gets the "I WANT YOU FOREVER" glance that counts!

Comment

I went blonde once for a brief moment in history. I was standing somewhere when a stranger pulled up and asked for my number. Maybe I’m imagining this, I wasn’t blonde for very long, but it seems as if blondes have a tendency to attract more negative attention (through no fault of their own). My theory is that we are socialized to be attracted to a certain type based partly on our SES or the SES we are trying to become a member of. Of course this is a small part of the complicated formula but it’s definitely relevant.

As far as men are concerned, I have a psychological block against men who are significantly larger than I am. I knew one guy, he was really tall and broad like a swimmer, basically the most beautiful man I’d ever seen but as gorgeous as he was I could never picture myself with someone that much bigger than me.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Niteshift:
                        I'm no gentleman.

I think we knew that.

Comment

quote:
                          I like tall, big men...I am not attracted to younger men.
                          *snif.... [Frown]

Comment

And what's wrong with younger men? They need luv too, ya know.

Comment

I LOVE younger men.

Especially if they're open- minded, and athletic. I have a huge weakness for skateboarders, and SURFER BOYS.

I do also love Cops...just can't get over the uniform thing.
                              [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Niteshift...

That was no slip....
                                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3419 users online. 167 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X