Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25-Yr Old Bronx Hoodrat Runs Over 17-Yr Old Boyfriend For Breaking Her Phone

A Bronx woman ran over her teenage lover — who she used to babysit — during an iPhone fight that turned deadly this morning, cops and family said.

Jasmine Diaz, 25, and Frankie Hernandez, 17, got into a drunken argument inside his brother’s Concourse Village apartment after she accused him of breaking her iPhone, according to the boy’s family and cops.

“I heard her say, you f----d up my phone,” said the boy's brother Cesar Santos.

The fight turned violent in an outside hallway shortly before 2 a.m., according to Hernandez’s sobbing sister Nereida, 24. “She hit him and he pushed her back,” she said.

Santos said Jasmine took off after saying she would get her brother to beat up Frankie. He said his brother left, and that he went to change his clothes before coming down — then heard screams.

“I heard the rubber burning, and saw her just drive off,” said Santos. “By the time I got to him he was trying to talk, but just bubbles came out. This wasn't an accident."

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said this morning that as Diaz turned her car around on Morris Avenue, near 165th Street, she plowed into him.

“He’s out in the street. She makes a U-turn and stops the car,” he said. “He’s standing in front of the car and [she] allegedly floors the engine, and runs him down.”

EMS found the boy unconscious, with severe trauma to his body, authorities said. He was rushed to Lincoln Hospital, where he died.

The boy's mother, Iris Hernandez, 47, spent yesterday sitting outside her building, clutching a picture of her youngest child. She was the mother of six.

“My other son said, ‘Mommie, mom! She hit him with the car! The car went over him, over his head,” said Hernandez. “She should rot in jail and never came out!”

Franklin’s older brother Edwin, 32, said Diaz fled to her mother’s nearby house, and he drove there to find her. “You could hear her through the window, the window was open,” he said. “Before I knocked on the window, I heard her say ‘yo mom, I don’t know what I did mom. I ran over Frankie!”

Edwin said he flagged down nearby cops coming down the block, and told them where Diaz was. “I told the police—this is the girl who hit my little brother!”

Police took Diaz into custody for questioning. She has been charged with manslaughter and leaving the scene of an accident.

Iris told the Post that the troubled couple had been together for two years, and that Diaz was the teen’s former babysitter. “They grew up together. He didn’t want to leave her,” she said. “She’s crazy. She liked to hit him and take advantage of him.” The family said that Diaz was from Mexico, and that Frankie described their tumultous relationship as puppy love.

She said her son wanted to be a barber when he grew up. “He’s my smallest one,” she said. “He’s a good kid.”

Edwin hopes that there will be justice for his brother. “She needs to get the death sentence…the way she killed my brother,” he said. “ My mom is suffering. This is her baby child.”

So, let me get this straight. The "Mother" Iris lets her 15 year old son have a relationship with what was then a 23 year old former babysitter. Then for two years she let this grown woman have her way with her underage son? Mother calls girlfriend "crazy" but never reports this perv woman to authorities? After the now 25 year old woman runs the 17 year old boyfriend over and kills him, Mother wants the law to do something about it?

A little bit of parenting probably would have prevented this in the first place.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Your post is wrong sir. Calling this woman a "Hood Rat" is insulting to both Hoods AND Rats everywhere!
    ~Gun control has always been about punishing the people that didn't shoot anyone.

Comment

Waiting for the press conference, where "Little Mikey TYkie", surrounded by a chosen platoon of onlookers, will announce a ban on cell phones, and automobiles.

Comment

Do you have any idea of how many food stamps you have to trade for an Iphone?

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
          Do you have any idea of how many food stamps you have to trade for an Iphone?
          712.48, and don't ask me how I know that!
          ~Gun control has always been about punishing the people that didn't shoot anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMyk View Post
            712.48, and don't ask me how I know that!
            Myk, may be just a rumor, but I hear that figure has gone up to 712.50. Could just be a minor fluctuation in the market. Mikey will probably be having a press conference on that before the day is out.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
              Waiting for the press conference, where "Little Mikey TYkie", surrounded by a chosen platoon of onlookers, will announce a ban on cell phones, and automobiles.
              No, you're thinking guns. Cars are not deadly.

Comment

Damn, they were just about to get their own reality show on MTV.
                "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                  No, you're thinking guns. Cars are not deadly.
                  Roger that. Mikey will ban both. Let's not forget the "War on Soda Pop".

Comment

Mom is probably more upset that there's nobody with deep pockets that she can sue.

Comment

I hope to see these charges upgraded to murder 2nd. I can't imagine how anyone could justify killing someone over an inanimate object.

Comment

And I can't imagine how you could possibly try to make a serious comment on such an incredibly stupid story.
                        Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...iver-boyfriend

The link has a photo of her in court. Man, she looks like a tough chick. Blech.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                            I hope to see these charges upgraded to murder 2nd. I can't imagine how anyone could justify killing someone over an inanimate object.
                            Dude - it's an IPHONE!!!!

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                            Roger that. Mikey will ban both. Let's not forget the "War on Soda Pop".
                            "personal responsibility" has no more meaning in the modern world....

Comment

Off with their heads.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4106 users online. 245 members and 3861 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X