Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okie_Pilot
    replied
    If that was my baby girl that was punched, shaken, head slammed, drop kicked, and kicked like that. That boy would be lucky to make it back home from school one day.

That's absolutely unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• NHNSP_ADMIN
    replied
    I think that would be covered under 627:6 title II in NH...
    (parents with disrespectful or otherwise shh!tty kids feel free to read title I a few times)

627:6 Physical Force by Persons With Special Responsibilities. –
    I. A parent, guardian or other person responsible for the general care and welfare of a minor is justified in using force against such minor when and to the extent that he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent or punish such minor's misconduct.

II. (a) A teacher or person otherwise entrusted with the care or supervision of a minor for special purposes is justified on the premises in using necessary force against any such minor, when the minor creates a disturbance, or refuses to leave the premises or when it is necessary for the maintenance of discipline.
    (b) In a child care program licensed or exempt from licensure under RSA 170-E, necessary force shall be limited to the minimum physical contact necessary to protect the child, other children present, the staff, or the general public from harm.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
    I would slap that little POS across the goddamn room. Him being a child only means I wont sweat as much when I do it.
    then you would be in jail for child abuse.............................................

I am not too far off from being true................................I have been dealing with Child Protective services now for several months/couple years with my grandson.....................

Truthfully part of the problem is too many people not believing in spanking....................or in my case the peach switch (Rest in Peace Mom)

Leave a comment:

• 11b101abn
    replied
    I would slap that little POS across the goddamn room. Him being a child only means I wont sweat as much when I do it.

Leave a comment:

• FireCop203
    replied
    WOW....This to me is a juvenile sociopath. He plans his attacks, he has no remorse, "petting" the kids when they were crying to keep attention away from him like he was trying to take care of them and look like a little angel.

Someone go ahead and make the reservation for his cell at the prison. He'll be there on his 18th birthday if he's not dead by then.

Leave a comment:

• bigcop97
    replied
    Originally posted by mac266 View Post
    There is more than one reason why my wife and I decided she should stop working when we had kids.
    I really wish we could get by with this. When we started to have kids we looked at the budget every which way but it just wasn't feasible for my wife to stay home. I have a very modest salary. My kids will never go hungry but they wont drive sports cars either.

Leave a comment:

• Tom S
    replied
    It may be a learned response, it may be the kid is just plain evil or just plain nuts. It really doesn't matter WHY he is what he is as long as everyone recognizes what he is. Is nine years old too early in life to be segregated from the rest of society? If not, that kid looks like the poster child for early intervention. Or maybe retroactive abortion. That's a coin toss.

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
    That's funny that someone could think it's not too late allready.
    Just trying to be an optimist.

Leave a comment:

• L-1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stbspd
    replied
    I literally became angry watching that!

Leave a comment:

• David Hineline
    replied
    Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
    That kid doesn't have an anger problem. He's got a conduct and sadism problem. He kept picking the babies back up after he hurt them so he wouldn't get caught. He knew what he was doing was wrong. This wasn't some kid "losing control".

I noticed the talked about sending the kid to anger management. ABSOLUTE. WORST. THING. for him. Anger management is about helping people deal with situations that justify anger or irritation in a more controlled, rational (and legal) manner. Such a program would basically tell the kid that he had a right to feel the need to act like this, but that he could have handled it differently. Thus, the kid gets it in his head that his way of thinking is correct and the problem never gets solved. It's the same issue with spouse abusers. Anger management tells them, "You have the RIGHT to be angry that dinner wasn't ready on time," and "You have the RIGHT to be angry that your spouse doesn't keep the house clean to your ridiculous standards"...basically that the victim is largely to blame for the abuse, but that the abuser needs to express their anger in other ways.

What this kid needs is a program to say that he was wrong in everything that had to do with this attack. He needs to have his thinking rerouted before it's too late.
    That's funny that someone could think it's not too late allready.

Leave a comment:

• Roninjin
    replied
    a month long of belting would resolved this

Leave a comment:

• Finley78
    replied
    Infuriating at best.

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    That kid doesn't have an anger problem. He's got a conduct and sadism problem. He kept picking the babies back up after he hurt them so he wouldn't get caught. He knew what he was doing was wrong. This wasn't some kid "losing control".

I noticed the talked about sending the kid to anger management. ABSOLUTE. WORST. THING. for him. Anger management is about helping people deal with situations that justify anger or irritation in a more controlled, rational (and legal) manner. Such a program would basically tell the kid that he had a right to feel the need to act like this, but that he could have handled it differently. Thus, the kid gets it in his head that his way of thinking is correct and the problem never gets solved. It's the same issue with spouse abusers. Anger management tells them, "You have the RIGHT to be angry that dinner wasn't ready on time," and "You have the RIGHT to be angry that your spouse doesn't keep the house clean to your ridiculous standards"...basically that the victim is largely to blame for the abuse, but that the abuser needs to express their anger in other ways.

What this kid needs is a program to say that he was wrong in everything that had to do with this attack. He needs to have his thinking rerouted before it's too late.

Leave a comment:

• Vorkon
    replied
    Originally posted by mac266 View Post
    There is more than one reason why my wife and I decided she should stop working when we had kids.
    Same!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4152 users online. 211 members and 3941 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X