300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 year old punches, kicks, bites toddlers @ daycare

I couldnt believe what I saw on this video, It literally made me sick to my stomach.

The Story is here http://www.theblaze.com/stories/horr...rs-at-daycare/

Im having trouble embedding the video to this post, so heres the link.
    http://www.wlbt.com/category/240213/...clipId=7527512

A 9-year-old boy was recently caught on camera viciously attacking young children at the Kiddie City Childcare Center in Vicksburg, Miss. And the video is nearly unbelievable.

In it, He can be seen hitting, choking, kicking and even biting toddlers, WLBT reports. At one point, he waits for the daycare worker to turn around and then is shown biting an 11-month-old girl, choking her and punching her in the face.

Another 23-month-old girl can be seen receiving a kung-fu style kick from the 9-year-old, as the daycare worker is still unaware of what is going on right behind her back. WJTV reports a young boy’s head was also slammed into a tray, forcing him to throw up.

Jamie Williams, the father of the little girl who was attacked, later stormed the daycare center looking for the boy responsible for beating up his daughter. However, the 9-year-old who actually did it can be seen on video pointing to another boy when Williams comes in the room. The dad then slapped the wrong boy across the head. He too was arrested and charged with misdemeanor simple assault.

Williams told WLBT that his daughter came home for roughly a week with injuries, including a busted lip and bite marks on her chin.

“Don’t nobody know nothing at the daycare. Nobody know nothing,” said Williams.

Police released the video footage after the daycare worker was arrested and charged with two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor. Sandra Trevillion, 49, was arrested at her home after police watched the tape. She is currently being held on a $2,656 bond.

An aunt of the 9-year-old assailant said her nephew has anger problems but his mother says she is shocked by the viciousness of the attack.

“He bad. He fight but he don’t fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child,” says the aunt, Vinia Dolley.

“This 9-year-old child, he was allowed to pretty much run rough shot over that entire room for a period of 15 to 20 minutes. All his actions went unnoticed,” Vicksburg Police Chief Walter Armstrong said.

He added that his department has interviewed the mother and the boy but it is unclear whether they will face charges. The Department of Human Services is also investigating the incident.

The boy is no longer attending the Kiddie City Childcare Center, WLBT repots.
    Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

1 - That is learned behavior. The kid is a product of his environment.

2 - Something tells me that the Vicksburg PD will be dealing with this young man over the course of the next 20-30 years.

3 - Where's Jackson and Sharpton?
    Last edited by Street_Cop50; 07-26-2012, 01:30 AM.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

One of the rare early glimpses of a future serial killer.
      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

The devil's spawn for sure

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
          This did pop into my mind while I read / Watched the info
          Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Comment

Anybody have second thoughts about EVER using daycare?
            The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire02 View Post
              There is more than one reason why my wife and I decided she should stop working when we had kids.
              MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                There is more than one reason why my wife and I decided she should stop working when we had kids.
                It's not just daycare! We are raising an 11 year old disabled child that doesn't talk and attends Public School. He can't tell us what happened during his day, but you can rest assured he is always checked for marks and bruises. There are some really sick individuals in society that cause harm to children. I agree this is a learned behavior.
                Ski

Comment

“He bad. He fight but he don’t fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child”

On behalf of society, I preemptively apologize to the officers who will be dealing with this little genetic catastrophe in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                    My thoughts exactly. I wonder how many neighborhood pets have gone missing in this kid's hood.

Originally posted by Empire02 View Post
                    100% Family only.

Comment

I think I can predict the future...News @ 10:

"He's was a good boy, he never hurt nobody. He was just about to go to night school and take care of his babies. Why'd the police have to shoot him like that? He wasn't going to use that gun, he was just gonna drop it like they said when it went off."

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                        Same!
                        Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

That kid doesn't have an anger problem. He's got a conduct and sadism problem. He kept picking the babies back up after he hurt them so he wouldn't get caught. He knew what he was doing was wrong. This wasn't some kid "losing control".

I noticed the talked about sending the kid to anger management. ABSOLUTE. WORST. THING. for him. Anger management is about helping people deal with situations that justify anger or irritation in a more controlled, rational (and legal) manner. Such a program would basically tell the kid that he had a right to feel the need to act like this, but that he could have handled it differently. Thus, the kid gets it in his head that his way of thinking is correct and the problem never gets solved. It's the same issue with spouse abusers. Anger management tells them, "You have the RIGHT to be angry that dinner wasn't ready on time," and "You have the RIGHT to be angry that your spouse doesn't keep the house clean to your ridiculous standards"...basically that the victim is largely to blame for the abuse, but that the abuser needs to express their anger in other ways.

What this kid needs is a program to say that he was wrong in everything that had to do with this attack. He needs to have his thinking rerouted before it's too late.
                          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                          -Chris Rock

Comment

Infuriating at best.
                            "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

a month long of belting would resolved this

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9777 users online. 453 members and 9324 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X