Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY MOM!!! Don't bring your young kid to a violent protests of police!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY MOM!!! Don't bring your young kid to a violent protests of police!!!

So at one point during this protest, a police K-9 was accidentally released. Maybe the kid should stay home next time?

It's California....there will be plenty of other opportunities for this Mom of the Year nominee to bring her kid to "work."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq3KE...layer_embedded

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/prot...ated-shooting/
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Why can't I embed youtube videos anymore? I just get a rectangle box that says "can't display webpage."
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

If it was a pit bull in a private yard it would have been shot if if did not respond to voice command.

Comment

Jacob you are the youtube king on here. Looks like the pup enjoyed his chomp!
        The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob2899 View Post
          Why can't I embed youtube videos anymore? I just get a rectangle box that says "can't display webpage."
          Does this help?

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Quite the collection of foaming cop-haters on that Blaze discussion. At least there are still folks like THECID100 around to give them an even better version of the old "if you don't like the police, next time you need help, call a crackhead" retort.

"It takes all kinds, but some kinds, we could do without."
            --
            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

@L-1 Yes. It shows that I'm an idiot. I'll figure it out lol

@RR_Security The Blaze is a conservative website run by journalists hired by Glenn Beck. While their reporting of police incidents tends to be more fair than the rest of the media, the folks commenting tend to be more skeptical. They view police as nothing more than an extension of an over-sized government. Oddly enough, these same posters often say the plan of Obama and Occupy Wall Street is to turn the public against LE.

And the commentators often don't understand PC or RS (not that I totally do either) when talking about police searched and stops. I find their anger towards LE misdirected.

Comment

@RR_Security The Blaze is a conservative website run by journalists hired by Glenn Beck. While their reporting of police incidents tends to be more fair than the rest of the media, the folks commenting tend to be more skeptical. They view police as nothing more than an extension of an over-sized government. Oddly enough, these same posters often say the plan of Obama and Occupy Wall Street is to turn the public against LE.
                Heres the reason why.
                Semper Paratus/Always Ready
                Originally posted by jakflak
                The bottom line: always be nice to the magic voice. All hail the magic voice!!
                Originally posted by Michigan
                I have a 1 year old daughter and at this rate I'm almost certain I'm going to end up in prison by the time she's 15 years old. I swear, the first guy that that comes knocking on my door holding onto a naked photo of my daughter.....

Don't bother telling me, "oh it's her fault too".... I know, I have double standards. Deal with it.

: )

Comment

People who constantly do things to get themselves in trouble, think that all cops do is harass and arrest anyone.

Kind of like a person who is bad with money and always overdraws their bank account; they tend to hate banks and big business
                  Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by -A- View Post
                    Heres the reason why.
                    I said some of Beck's audience feel this way....but certainly not Beck himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_7CVktKOWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRNWKcvRf-g

Comment

I was watching the news when that went down. I stopped watching it when the news reported the suspect who was shot as being known as "Stomper." Dont want to put out his name, lets use his street gang name instead. Society is going downhill. It seems like everyone wants to blame the popo for everything and protest everything when they get a chance.
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire02 View Post
                        Jacob you are the youtube king on here. Looks like the pup enjoyed his chomp!
                        you are a dbag.

For once I agree with David. It's not acceptable for a $14,000 dog to run amock and bite people. The dog is poorly trained.
                        Last edited by Stitch; 07-23-2012, 11:25 PM.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                        (")_(")
                        Copy and paste Bunny into your
                        signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                          I was watching the news when that went down. I stopped watching it when the news reported the suspect who was shot as being known as "Stomper." Dont want to put out his name, lets use his street gang name instead. Society is going downhill. It seems like everyone wants to blame the popo for everything and protest everything when they get a chance.
                          That doesn't sound like you, Officer Surferdude. You're usually a bit more objective. Are you having a bad day? Everything OK?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                          (")_(")
                          Copy and paste Bunny into your
                          signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

I said some of Beck's audience feel this way....but certainly not Beck himself.
                            I was referring to his Beck's judgement when it comes to hiring employees. I would expect a conspiracy theorist to hire someone who... takes little things and blows them completely out of proportion.
                            Semper Paratus/Always Ready
                            Originally posted by jakflak
                            The bottom line: always be nice to the magic voice. All hail the magic voice!!
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            I have a 1 year old daughter and at this rate I'm almost certain I'm going to end up in prison by the time she's 15 years old. I swear, the first guy that that comes knocking on my door holding onto a naked photo of my daughter.....

Don't bother telling me, "oh it's her fault too".... I know, I have double standards. Deal with it.

: )

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                              That doesn't sound like you, Officer Surferdude. You're usually a bit more objective. Are you having a bad day? Everything OK?
                              Feeling ok today. It just seems like everytime something happens with the Police everyone wants to protest. Maybe this is a result of the Occupy movement. The guy was a gangster known as Stomper. He ran from the cops and was dumping items along the way. People then take to the streets and start demanding answers. There is an investigation that needs to be done and it is not done in a question and answer on the sidewalk after a shooting. It is a shame that people are trying to say what a great person a gangster is. These people talk about the Police needing to catch criminals but as soon the Police do that, they complain that it was one of their homies. Sorry but he was a criminal. People then take to the streets and bring their little kids with them. Then they complain that their kids are there when something happens. It almost seems like they want to use the kids as a shield. I see people everyday stand in the background of a high risk stop. We will yell at them to move out of the way that if we shoot a bullet may hit them. They hold up their kids and yell back at us, we have our kids with us. I am like WTF??? that is why you need to move!!

Stomper was a gangster. Gangmembers are part of a criminal orginization. If the shooting was bad then it will be investigated. It has been all over the news out here and the people are complaining that the Police used forced when kids were present. Like the title says, dont bring your kid to a violent protest. I am still losing faith in society.
                              Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6482 users online. 320 members and 6162 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X