What do you drive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you drive?

I've seen several interesting threads with respect to movies or books which interest forum members, now I'd like to know what you drive.

If you had any car or truck you can think of it'd be a....

Your real car is a...

Your next car will be a...

What makes your hooptie different or personal?

For the record,

My dream car is a '70 Boss 429 Mustang, but I also like the '70 Torino Cobra, with the 429 CJ.

but I have an '87 Suzuki Samurai 4WD and a '97 GMC Sierra for work. I like them both a lot.

My next car will probably be a new Chevy Silverado.

Nothing special about my cars, except that I don't make payments on them. I have a bog block 400 Ford and C-6 tranny and am looking for either a Pinto (pre-'75) or a '74 Mustang II to make a hotrod.

My son will be 16 in July and I thought it would be fun to build a car with him. Maybe it will take 2 years or so and he can get some of that craziness out of his system and I won't be terrified to let him drive it.
    "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Well, I just recently traded in a 99 Mercury Mountaineer for an 03 VW Passat. Gas prices were killing me driving back & forth to work. 'Course after I did, I was transferred and have a take-home vehicle. Figures.

If I could find one, if I could afford it, if gas was .25 a gallon again (if a frog had wings...) I'd have a 71 hemi 'Cuda 426.

---Sighs heavily---

Comment

HHMMMM.....Any car probably a ZO6 Corvette!!!

What do I drive now? My fun car is a '95 Z28 with about 400 RWHP runs 12.0 113 mph in the 1/4! Kind fun being the local cop with the fastest street car in town!!!!

My next car will still be the Camaro but I plan on stroking it to a 396 with an ATI D1-SC supercharger on it or a 150 shot of direct port injected N2O!!!

My daily driver is an '88 Chevy pickup!

My work vehicle is a 2002 Chevy Blazer!

UUHHH... Ya see a pattern here??!!!!

Ken
      The Moral Majority is.......neither!!

Comment

Dream Car: 67-69 Chevy Camaro or a 70-71 Pontiac GTO.

One of these days I will find one and spend the next 5 years taking it down to the frame and restoring it.

I drive a 03 Chevy ex-cab pickup for my everyday ride.

quote:
        Originally posted by Bob A:
        My son will be 16 in July and I thought it would be fun to build a car with him. Maybe it will take 2 years or so and he can get some of that craziness out of his system and I won't be terrified to let him drive it.

I did the same thing with my father when I was in highschool. I took a 69 Chevy pickup down to the frame while he worked on a 1972 MGB convertable. It took me three years to finish the Chevy, my Dad finished the MGB in under a year. I learned allot about cars from him.

[ 01-09-2003, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Darkwulfe ]

Comment

If you had any car or truck you can think of it'd be a....

Shelby American 427 Cobra

Your real car is a...
          I mostly drive a GMC 1500 the company provides for take home. I have a '69 Mustang and a VW powered Manx type buggy for fun.
          Bill R

Comment

My real car is a: 2001 Ford F150 SuperCab

My next car will be a: 4x4(thinking of a Chevy S10 Quad-Cab)

What makes my hooptie different or personal? It's solid black, has DARK tinted windows.....and it's MINE.

My DREAM car/truck would be a Hummer H2.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

What I drive: 99 Ford Crown Vic with red/blue lights

What I wish I drove: '68 Mustang Shelby GT-500KR convertible, or a '67 or a '66 or a '65
              Do your best, do what is right

Comment

Current Vehicle: 2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi.

What I wish I drove: M1A1 Abrams. Goodbye traffic!
                I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

My current cars are 1997 Ford Ranger and a 1997 Ford Contour. They have my ham radio callsign on their plates.

I guess the vehicle that I want to get is a minivan. Pathetic, isn't it. 3 car seats fit in the back of a contour, but there is no extra room.
                  Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Dream car? Too many. Guess if I just had to choose it would be a Jeep Wrangler with a soft top.

What I drive now? Our family car is a 2002 Honda Accord 4dr. & my work car is a '98 Ford Crown Vic but that's about to change this next month. I will probably get an '01 Crown Vic (hand-me-down from Patrol) but have my bid in on one of the new '03 Chevrolet Malibu that Detectives are getting.

What will be next? When I retire next year I'll need a vehicle of my own after I turn in the Department car & it will be an extended cab pickup. I just haven't decided what kind yet.

What makes my hooptie (I don't think that's the right spelling) personal? The Coast Guard sticker on the rear bumper, the ding on the hood from the rock, & the ding on the rear bumper from my wife backing into the wheelbarrow are a few.

Comment

I'm not really into cars so I can't quote the name and model exactly of my dream car but if I had my druthers, I'd be driving a jeep or an SUV. I especially like the older model jeep cherokees.. y'know.. the boxy type designs.

Realistically though.. I'd take a Chevy Malibu.
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

What I drive now:
                        2002 Oldsmobile Alero, black with lightly tinted windows.
                        What makes it mine?
                        My LE Memorial Licence Plate, my "D" sticker, and my moon crystal hanging from the rearview mirror.
                        What I wish to drive?
                        At this point, a police car with Louisville Metro or Indianapolis Police on it.

Comment

What I drive now:

Nothing at the moment...I just wrecked my '99 Crown Vic.

What makes it mine:

Well, it has my butt groove in the seat.

What I would like to drive:

I've gonna have to go with the '57 Chevy Bel-Air in that neat blue/green color.

What I'm probably gonna have next:

I'll probably end up with a station wagon or something. I'm getting a big doggy, so I need all the room I can get!! But I'm not getting rid of the Vic, that'll be my primary car.
                          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by metp1264:
                            They have my ham radio callsign on their plates.

I've thought about getting ham plates. I guess I'm a little paranoid though and don't care for the idea of anybody (like some road rager) being able to easily look up my address on the internet.
                            Bill R

Comment

Spaz is not a cop

i drive a 98 Dodge Dakota (4x2)

my next car will be a 68-69 Chevelle or other 'muscle' car. black.

my dream car? 92 Dodge Viper RT/10
                              Luke 3:14
                              Then some soldiers asked him [Jesus], "And what should we do?" He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely–be content with your pay."

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8239 users online. 248 members and 7991 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X