Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any State Alcohol Beverage Control Agents/Investigators here?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any State Alcohol Beverage Control Agents/Investigators here?

Hey guys,

I'm happily employed (for the most part) with my current agency. However, we've continually had moral and pay issues, and things don't seem to be getting better.

Virginia has ABC Special Agent positions. I've briefly looked into it, and it seems interesting.

Anyone here a LEO with an ABC related/type agency? Just looking for some details about the work. Feel free to message me if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Thanks in advance.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

I can't remember anyone who regularily posts that works Beverage control

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      I can't remember anyone who regularily posts that works Beverage control

Sire Officer,
      Iz' very 'gud at "beverage control"...

Master at "flow control"....

Do'in research right now's, I is....

Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Street_Cop50 View Post

Virginia has ABC Special Agent positions.
        PM me....I know a couple of VA ABC Guys....not sure if they are still on the job or not since I've lost contact when I moved out here.....

But I can give you the jist of the job. Its a good job if you can get hired on......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
          PM me....I know a couple of VA ABC Guys....not sure if they are still on the job or not since I've lost contact when I moved out here.....

But I can give you the jist of the job. Its a good job if you can get hired on......
          10-4 thanks
          Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

In GA, they're Department of Revenue agents attached to a special division. Pay is low. They're POST certified. I've dealt with several over the course of the years.. they were all stand up people. They're basically the tax man for booze, cigs, and game machines in GA. All the stings they do here are usually headed up by local task forces with DOR guys tagging along. If you aren't doing inspections, you're at a desk for the most part. I have seen them shut down many businesses. They're good at their job especially considering their poor funding.

Virginia seems to approach it a little differently from what I understand.

You aren't trying to work for the tax man, are you????!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7509 users online. 424 members and 7085 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X