Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father beats to death a man caught in the act, sexually abusing his 4 year old.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father beats to death a man caught in the act, sexually abusing his 4 year old.

Honestly, as a father, would you handle it any other way? I don't know that I would. I think being subject to something like this, it would probably affect the psyche of a parent the same way as a parent when they're defending a child from someone who is trying to murder.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Last edited by Ignite; 06-11-2012, 05:10 PM.

Active thread already going:
    http://forums.officer.com/t178810/
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Whoops, and thanks.

Comment

Boy are you plump!!!
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
          Boy are you plump!!!
          Been growin' this belly for a while now. It's all muscle though. I have this condition where the more weights I curl, the bigger my stomach gets.

Comment

No more rice for you! Isn't that the two pack of day 5 yo from China or something?
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
              No more rice for you!

Good,,,, dank' yaz' Officer ma'am,

Nows plumpy, and's no mo' sneek'in (名) 啤酒 fer' ya....

Nows start lift'in dem' dar' weight thingy's!!!
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8551 users online. 409 members and 8142 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X