No announcement yet.

Texas Man Insults Officer With Vulgar Leg Tattoo

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Man Insults Officer With Vulgar Leg Tattoo

A Texas man dislikes the officer so much he tattooed his leg with profanity and then got the chance to show police what he had done when he got arrested again this week.

Jonathan Thompson, 30, of Trinity, was arrested on Monday on a charge of terroristic threats according to the local television station ABC 9 KTRE.

According to the television station, Thompson was arrested after he got into an altercation with his stepfather and threatened to choke him and kill everyone who made him mad.

During the booking, authorities were taking mug shots and, as part of the routine process, they started taking photos of identifying tattoos, the station reported.

Apparently, Thompson was particularly proud of the art on his leg and asked authorities to make sure they got a good shot of it.

It says “Woody Wallace can suck my dick,” according to a photo that was provided to the media by the Trinity Police Department.

Woody Wallace happens to be the constable who locked him up in March on a burglary charge to which he was given the sentence of probation, according to the television station.

Upon seeing the tattoo, the other officers summoned Wallace have a look.

“I saw it and said ‘Is that real?’ and he said, ‘Yup,’” Wallace told the television station.

Last week, Thompson was sentenced to probation for the burglary, to which he never admitted the crime, but finally did on Monday and told authorities that his stepfather helped with the burglary, Wallace said.

Wallace, who is running for county sheriff, said it’s likely the stepfather will be arrested in the crime and a judge would likely revoke Thompson’s probation imposing the two year state prison sentence, according to the television station.

Thompson allegedly told a woman he is planning to kill Wallace and threatened to kill the woman if she didn’t help, the station reported. Wallace is investigating the allegation.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

I'm sure that will seem like a good idea when he's 80. Although guys like that don't usually live to 80

When he gets to prison he will run into a 6'5" 350 lb inmate named woody wallace who will not like that tattoo. He will be reminded how much he inmate dislikes it every night.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Obvioously, it is just the opposite. He doesn't hate the officer. After all, he had MOTHER tatooed on his body. You only get tats because you want to display your love for someone!
        Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Another Rhodes Scholar strikes again......
          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Quick...add more chlorine to the gene pool!...

I think I would have laughed my *** off it that had been aimed at me.

What's Going On

There are currently 6783 users online. 266 members and 6517 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad