300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child endangerment? Yeah OK.

Not that I condone what he did but let's get real. If I were raised in today's day and age my parents would be doing hard time right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/31...ntcmp=obinsite

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Ummm....

How is dropping a 16 year old girl off at the freakin mall punishment?

I thought most of them did that for fun?

When I want to punish the older kids, I take away their electronics and transportation. Then give 'em extra chores. Seems to work wonders...

Comment

"Tuan Huynh, 47, of Montgomery County, dropped his 16-year-old daughter off near Cheltenham Square Mall and told her she could not come home, Fox affiliate WTXF-TV reported. He told the teenager she no longer met her parents' expectations because she had received a bad grade on a calculus test, according to the station."

That's not just dropping her off at the mall....................that is kicking her out an telling her she no longer has a home & at 16 yes that is abuse

Comment

Sorry, I was attempting sarcasm there. It failed I guess.

Comment

This isn't China. You can't lock the younguns out until they're 18.

Comment

''McMenamin claims Huynh had no remorse for what he did and said he can do with his child what he sees fit.''

I work in a very diverse area with many cultures packed into one area. There has been countless times I've been to domestics where one claims "Well thats what we do back home". Thats nice sir, go ahead and place your hands behind your back, click click.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              "Tuan Huynh, 47, of Montgomery County, dropped his 16-year-old daughter off near Cheltenham Square Mall and told her she could not come home, Fox affiliate WTXF-TV reported. He told the teenager she no longer met her parents' expectations because she had received a bad grade on a calculus test, according to the station."

That's not just dropping her off at the mall....................that is kicking her out an telling her she no longer has a home & at 16 yes that is abuse
              Yeah, I gathered that. But at the point she was found she wasn't in danger. Now, if the mall had closed and she was sitting outside with no means to get home, that's different. Or, if the guy was a dope and gave a statement to police that he did in fact kick her out for good then I suppose that gets it done.

Otherwise for all we know he could have planned to head back to the mall and may have simply done this as a scare tactic. I doubt that, of course.

Seems like this dude never heard of prostitution or human trafficking. That or he just didn't care.

Comment

Then why plead guilt if he was only planning to come back and not intentionally abandon her for good?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                  Then why plead guilt if he was only planning to come back and not intentionally abandon her for good?
                  That's what I was wondering. Seems like the guy didn't think he did anything wrong and not only admitted it, but actually was cocky in the process.

If the guy just kept quiet he would have been fine. Then again, such is the case with most suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
                    You have obviously never been to the Cheltenham Square Mall. It is on the border between Cheltenham Township (armpit) and Philadelphia's 39th District (S-hole). Rapes, robberies, and shootings.
                    Well, that makes more sense, I suppose. I had visualized a King of Prussia type mall.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPOLICE View Post
                      Thats nice sir, go ahead and place your hands behind your back, click click.
                      LOL. I don't care how many times I hear that phrase, it gives me a chuckle every time.

Comment

A REAL punishment would have been driving her to the mall and telling her she could NOT go in!! LOL!
                        I'm old......that's all.

Comment

"Go get raped and murdered - that will teach you to study more!!!"

"We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7520 users online. 421 members and 7099 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X