More zombie evidence, woman eat's part of her 3 week old son's brain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More zombie evidence, woman eat's part of her 3 week old son's brain

-I apologize for the ignorant misuse of a possessive apostrophe in the title-

Investigators stunned by child dismemberment
    Texas woman accused of killing infant son, then eating child's brain

SAN ANTONIO — The scene was so gruesome investigators could barely speak: A 3 1/2-week-old boy lay dismembered in the bedroom of a single-story house, three of his tiny toes chewed off, his face torn away, his head severed and his brains ripped out.
    "At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Monday. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

Officers called to the home early Sunday found the boy's mother, Otty Sanchez, sitting on the couch with a self-inflicted wound to her chest and her throat partially slashed, screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" police said. She told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

Sanchez, 33, apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts before stabbing herself, McManus said.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus told reporters... (continued@Police stunned by child dismemberment - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com)
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 05-30-2012, 02:38 PM.

The zombie wave is coming up from the South. I'll bet there are lots of similar stories in Central America that we just aren't hearing about. Start gathering supplies, it's almost time to go!
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Article is dated July 2009. Seems we are well into the Zombie apocalypse and no one bothered to tell me.
      He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
      shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
      - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
        Article is dated July 2009. Seems we are well into the Zombie apocalypse and no one bothered to tell me.
        There is always a cover-up at the beginning

Comment

I've seen worse from parents....sick....
          "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Im surprised there is no one on the show doomsday preppers preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10083 users online. 373 members and 9710 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X