300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-UNL top cop cited for theft

Has anyone heard of similar incidents like this one? A former Police Cheif living out of his car and shoplifting. his divorce probably had a factor in this, however, I don't think it is any excuse. I know anyone can get a job if they appy themselves. I guess after being a police chief, it might hurt your pride if you are forced to work at McDonalds for income. The Story:

Ex-UNL top cop cited for theft

Kenneth Cauble, University of Nebraska-Lincoln police chief for a decade, was cited last week for shoplifting, police said, the third time this year he's faced a similar allegation.

Seems like the best thing they can do for this guy is get him some mental help. Ever listen to stories of drunks and depressed people on the streets. Some were doctors,lawyers, respected people that something major happened to them and they lost it. However there is always the typical town bums. Many people in bad situations have a story behind them that put them there. We had a drunk that did surgery on a wounded police officer who was shot and saved his life. During the investigation we found out he was a surgeron that had lost his daughter in a terrible accident and lost it and got depressed and started drinking. We got him back to his home town for help. Like featured on CBS a lot of times everybody has a story.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3913 users online. 243 members and 3670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X