300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Testicles Make South Carolina Cop Testy

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- For the second time in a year, a motorist has been ticketed in South Carolina for displaying a replica of testicles on a vehicle.

A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy stopped a truck Sunday evening after noticing the "anatomically correct" display on the rear bumper. The incident report says the driver removed the display after being stopped but he was arrested for driving without a license. He was also given a warning ticket for having an obscene display.

Last July, a Berkeley County woman was ticketed for having a similar display on the back of her truck.

That case is to go to trial in municipal court in the town of Bonneau. That trial has been delayed three times and no new trial date has been set.

This is nuts!
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Prudes.....

Comment

Other than showing a lack of taste and probably a low IQ to go with it, I don't think I'd pull someone for it.
      "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret's not coming?"

Comment

Bollocks!!

Comment

That was pretty ballsy of him
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

That cop really knows how to bust someone's balls.

Comment

That guy, he's just nuts
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm quite surprised his work vehicle has never had a set mysteriously hung from it. Maybe he had cancer and it reminds him he is "solo" when he sees a pair ?
                Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

I'm not shocked, there was a big up roar about itin tampa a few years ago. You would basically get a fix it ticket for it. I'm suprised there isn't a law against hanging key ring decorations from your tow hook you could almost get someone for intent with those.
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by willbird View Post
                    I'm quite surprised his work vehicle has never had a set mysteriously hung from it.
                    They told him if he did, he'd be 'sacked'.
                    sigpic
                    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Nuckin Futs!
                      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2015, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Last edited by topgunner; 01-22-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

everyone beat me to my "clever" response lol
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Cite him for indecent exposure, and you'll boost the guy's ego.

Comment

Hey .... wait a minute .... I'm on my second set of TruckNuts! My current set are chrome, but I got my eye on the latest version - they're red and act as a third brake light!
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7518 users online. 421 members and 7097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X