300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMV Wants F.OSAMA license plate back

Last edited by wolfgang1; 07-16-2015, 07:37 PM.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

~Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by CACBAND
    One of my background investigators put it best. He said, We're not looking for perfect people, they don't exist, we're looking for people who can be honest about their less than staler moments, face them, and learn from them.

That replacement plate was not random or someone dropped the ball big time.
    What Is A Veteran?
    A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

There's a nice young fellow in my beat with the plates "5-O HATIN".

Sad thing is, his mother is a non-sworn public safety employee.
      Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

I saw an "I H8 I66" plate awhile back. Now THAT is one with which we all can agree!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Wouldn't that be protected under freedom of speech?
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
            Wouldn't that be protected under freedom of speech?
            No.

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post
              No.
              Why not? he can have a bumper sticker on the back of his car that reads the same thing.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Every state has a policy against offensive personalized license plates. Thats why you don't see any with curse words, racist stuff, etc. There was a lady in one state that sympathize with the KKK that had her "Aryan1" license plate taken away. I forget what state it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
                  Why not? he can have a bumper sticker on the back of his car that reads the same thing.
                  You don't own your license plates; the state does. The state issues them and controls everything about them, which means they can dictate what appears on them.

Comment

He should now try to get one that says "DMVSUX"
                    sigpic
                    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by Street_Cop50 View Post
                      There's a nice young fellow in my beat with the plates "5-O HATIN".

Sad thing is, his mother is a non-sworn public safety employee.
                      Maybe he drives a Camaro and hates 5.0L Mustangs?

Comment

Originally posted by Koala45 View Post
                        Maybe he drives a Camaro and hates 5.0L Mustangs?
                        That would make since the the current 5.0 smokes the current Camaro.

Comment

Then I guess an F.OBAMA license plate is out.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            Then I guess an F.OBAMA license plate is out.
                            I hope your figures are all in order on your 1099 form.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                              I hope your figures are all in order on your 1099 form.
                              Oh yes. I'm near the top of the "Obama hater" watch list, so not a penny is out of order. In fact, I told my accountant I was going to forego some of the deductions your typical 1099 can legally take.

Speaking of President Obama - I don't know what part of his "spiking the UBL ball" is most pathetic. Taking credit in the political ad without mentioning any of the govt apparatus that spent years doing the hard part (military, intel, etc.), using the only two people who either failed to get Bin Laden or who said they wouldn't have made the decision (Clinton and Biden), or taking the cheap political shot at Romney.

I was very congratulatory of this idiot a year ago today. Now he's mucked up the one thing I gave him any credit for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3441 users online. 191 members and 3250 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X