Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about one of the questions in my psyche interview...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about one of the questions in my psyche interview...

one of the questions that always stuck in the back of my mind when i did my psyche int...

"do you have allergies?" and "what are they?"

i can understand being asked this at the medical (and i was asked), but why at the psyche?

btw...i answerred that i get itchy eyes and whatnot when hayfever season comes around. go figure

------------------

Thats a good question.... I didn't have a psyc interview...but did have to take a psyc test. I can't imagine why they would ask that for anything but the medical.

On another note, the most memorable question I remember was for my Polygraph with the VT SP Auxillary....."Have you ever had sex with any animals?". I was laughing so hard I about fell over!! Thankfully that was the only polygraph I've taken where that question was asked....I can't stand laughing that hard too often!!!

Comment

The RCMP actually asked the "sex with animals" question when they interviewed my background references. I think the interviewer was embarrased by it, but still had to ask it.

Graeme

Comment

I didn't get the "sex with animals question". I guess when they found out I was from WV, it was a given .

As far as the alergies question in the psych. Sometimes what seems like an alergy, and is commonly called an alergy, could be a physiological response to a psychological problem. Was I close, Blondie?

------------------
        FLLawdog
        "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

I'm allergic to the polygraph machine???

-Sparky

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4115 users online. 214 members and 3901 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X