Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler perry incident

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...73884520120406

i read this article. I have two cops witness a traffic violation. They pull the driver over. End of story. HOWEVER>>>

Tyler Perry admits to breaking the law left turn from right lane. gets pulled over. Windows tinted. Complains he is pulled over cause he is black. No dipshyt you got pulled over for an illegal turn.
    Now the cops are under investigation.

So the windows were tinted. They could not have seen the color of the person driving. investigation complete. Mr. Perry, sign here for your citations.

Last edited by wolfgang1; 07-16-2015, 08:39 PM.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

~Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by CACBAND
    One of my background investigators put it best. He said, We're not looking for perfect people, they don't exist, we're looking for people who can be honest about their less than staler moments, face them, and learn from them.

Comment

One thing I have often wondered:

Where is the outrage by the Jackson / Sharpton camps when "The Card" is played but race truly has nothing to do with the issue?

In my opinion it detracts from actually addressing real race issues and racism that still exists.

Comment

This story is complete bogus. A defense of racial profiling is null and void when you're pulled over/cited due to breaking a law with no indication of nonprofessional conduct or undue aggression. Ugh. Perry is just stirring the kettle.
        Last edited by Ignite; 04-05-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I just lost what little respect I had for Tyler Perry.

But the real shocking part of this story is:

Tyler Perry has a security detail?
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Tyler Perry 'non-incident' is more accurate.

Comment

If I were the officers, I would sue. You may not make a case but it puts a fire up their butt.

Comment

Who is Tyler Perry?

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                  Who is Tyler Perry?
                  I do not know if you are being serious or sarcastic, but if it is the latter, then...

++++++++++++++++10000000000000000000000000000!!!

Comment

I am serious and too lazy to look it up.

Comment

When people scream racial profiling on traffic stops to me, I just tell them next time they are driving at night, try to determine the race of the person in front of them. Usually shuts them up.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                        I am serious and too lazy to look it up.
                        Tyler Perry is an actor, screenwriter, director/producer, etc. Not too long ago, I think he was the biggest earner in all of entertainment.

It is a shame; I always had a bit of respect for him. A lot of it has disappeared, now.
                        Last edited by ec83; 04-07-2012, 02:39 PM. Reason: Added quote

Comment

Just sayin here, there's a possibility he was truly joking about the race thing. He might not be, but there's a chance of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                            Just sayin here, there's a possibility he was truly joking about the race thing. He might not be, but there's a chance of it.
                            A rather sick and stupid joke to make, if that is the case.

Comment

When he used his personal jet to fly crackhead Whitney Houston's body back to no, I lost the tiny respect I had.
                              Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9309 users online. 283 members and 9026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X