Philadelphia 1
    Washington 4

Nice game!!
    LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Caps? Ugh.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!

Comment

Jay, I'm a diehard Rangers fan, but Saturday's game was pitiful. I watched the first period before I went out and within 10 minutes, they were down 3-0! Sure, they'll bounce back, unlike the Flyers!

[ 11-11-2002, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: JeeGirl ]
      Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

Ummmmm...Drew, I'm hoping you taped that game. We gave it to you. You'll never see it again. I pray you savored the moment!

Jay and JeeMoney,

The Rangers are already done. I feel for you both. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yup, what a team to be proud of.

Comment

KateyKakes, it didn't take you long to make your way to this thread!

ummm... I'm sorry, refresh my memory... didn't the Flyers just get their *** kicked by the Devils?

LMAOOOOOOOOO at JeeMoney! Tell Jason he can expect a call from me.
          Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

Ya like that new rap name, eh?! Mistress JeeMoney or MJ$$$$ for short. I want a cut of the money when you make the big bucks.

As for the Debbies beating the Flyers...my Flyboyz had an off night. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!!

Oh, and Jee, BITE ME!!!!!!!

Comment

O.K. people, lets not get all jacked on some meaningless over priced hockey game. Remember these are just exhibition games, all 82 of them. Hockey doesn't start until the playoffs, so it really doesn't matter on who wins right now, the Big Bad Boston Bruins proved that last year.
              "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

As much as I like hockey (and the Caps) I have to agree with Orange.

Hockey is the only sport where the majority of the regular season is meaningless. Anybody that makes the playoffs has a damn good chance of making the finals. You can play well all year and lose to a team on a hot streak.
                In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Mr. O. and Metro,

BS! If these guys don't produce for the money they're getting paid, I don't even want to watch the game. The players should be busting their butts just as hard now as they do in the playoffs! If I'm paying sh*tloads of money to see a game, whether it be on cable or live, they better provide me with some quality entertainment.

BTW, still luv you guys.

Comment

So k.k., are you saying that they give out the same effort now as they do in the playoffs?

I know you still love us, but the Hockey games dont mean a thing until the Spring.

You should be a football fan, at least those games mean something from week to week.
                    "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Mr. O.,

It has to mean something to some of those hockey players. Think about the incentives that are added in their contracts for the extra big bucks. If you were getting $50,000 for whatever it may be (50 goal scorer, etc), wouldn't you want to give it your all?

BTW, the Bruins have always looked good to me, but shhhhhhh, I never said that.

As for football, after being a rah-rah for the sport from the time I was 9 yrs old up through high school, and then having my brothers watch it every Sunday and even dragging me off to be an extra player when they needed one, I think I've had enough of it. (unless of course it's the Eagles - and please don't mention that embarrassing loss yesterday!)

Comment

Katey, what was so bad. So they lost 35-13 to the Colts. lol I guess I can
                        LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

Drew,

I'm glad I like ya, otherwise, I'd have to come kick your butt!

Comment

Well Katey, I don't think I want that. [Wink]
                            LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

Never know, Drew, you might like it if I did. [Wink]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3441 users online. 248 members and 3193 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X