300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adamt35 View Post
    Just wondering what circumstances would have to be met for you to let someone go who is swerving all over the road with strong alcohol odor on the breath. Seems like they are being quite dangerous.

Don't you think that they are ruining their own lives by driving in such a manner?
    By "letting them go" I mean the persons vehicle is being parked, and someone is coming to pick them up or they are taking a cab home. Whenever I am hired as a Police Officer somewhere, there will never be someone who blows above a .08 who actually will be allowed to drive home. Cop, mayor, politician, etc.

Comment

There is NO wrong answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra7 View Post
        By "letting them go" I mean the persons vehicle is being parked, and someone is coming to pick them up or they are taking a cab home. Whenever I am hired as a Police Officer somewhere, there will never be someone who blows above a .08 who actually will be allowed to drive home. Cop, mayor, politician, etc.
        I understand what you are saying. Just seems like giving someone a pass on a drunk driving charge could possibly encourage the person to do it again. Maybe next time they will crash.

Comment

As Iowa said you should come up with your answer. Worst thing you could do is provide an answer not in accordance with your beliefs. The interviewers will see right through you and if you try and beat the system you probably won't get hired.
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by iowa #1603 View Post
            i am going to repeat.............the interview panel wants your answer. If you are comfortable with that answer , go with it.

The more you over think or over research the possible questions and the answers to those questions the more disingenuous your answers will become. The panel members will catch on. You won't like their response if they feel they are being played.
            ^^^this^^^
            Originally posted by SSD
            It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6388 users online. 392 members and 5996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X