X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit is still pretty rough eh?

Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wUphiru_UhY
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Yes. It is that bad. It's only getting worse.

Even when the Governor tries to step in to try to save the city, the people protest like it's a God d**n church revival.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012010...eover-Michigan

When the Governor first mentioned having someone look at their finances because the city will run out of money by April - city leaders got together and all but said it was completely based on race - that it's a black vs. white issue/us vs. them instead of realizing that WHEN Detroit fails, the rest of Southeast Michigan will go down with it.
    "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

BTW - you can hear gun shots EVERY night, not just on NYE - I live less than a mile north of the city limits....
      "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

No offense meant, but I do not envy you.
        The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Oh, I'm moving. I'm trying to get the hell out of the state and as far away from here as possible!

Comment

The South Pole? I hear their Penguins hockey team is the shiznitt.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I was thinking Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                The South Pole? I hear their Penguins hockey team is the shiznitt.
                Are they hiring?

Comment

Wow, I just saw that video. Terrible. I feel for the people of Detroit. Perhaps a possible one solution could be fo cross train some of your police firefighters. Maybe that could free up some money to buy new equipment.

Comment

New Years Definitely reminds you of how many guns are out there! Also, bet the medics who posted that video/sent it to the news will get disciplined and or fired.
                    "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                      I was thinking Texas!
                      You can't handle the summers down here son.

Originally posted by Empire02 View Post
                      Are they hiring?
                      The South Pole Penguins or the State of Texas?

There are many departments here hiring. As for the Pengiuns, I have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                        You can't handle the summers down here son.
                        I was down there this past summer - I....kind of....handled it...decently....ok....109 degrees in the shade.....wanted to die.....I can do it!

Comment

Obama should “send in the troops” hahaha
                          NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                          Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
                            Obama should “send in the troops” hahaha
                            Well, it definitely sounds like a war zone over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                              Yes. It is that bad. It's only getting worse.

Even when the Governor tries to step in to try to save the city, the people protest like it's a God d**n church revival.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012010...eover-Michigan

When the Governor first mentioned having someone look at their finances because the city will run out of money by April - city leaders got together and all but said it was completely based on race - that it's a black vs. white issue/us vs. them instead of realizing that WHEN Detroit fails, the rest of Southeast Michigan will go down with it.
                              A former boss of mine used to be an auditor. Years ago she was part of a company performing an independent audit of city finances. She said it was impossible to trace anything anywhere. Tough to follow the money when it is just...gone.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12384 users online. 519 members and 11865 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X