300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday party hi-jinks

Kateykakes post about the company/department Xmas party got me thinking...what's the worst thing you've seen and/or done at the annual holiday party?

Seen: A co-worker receiving 'oral satisfaction' from another co-worker's wife in the coat closet. The same co-worker later throwing a drink in the face of a female co-worker because she wouldn't dance with him. By the way, alcohol was involved. The offending co-worker never returned to work after the party.

Done: Well, really done to me. A co-worker's wife come up to me and hugged me. I have no idea why she did this (really!) -- I hardly knew her. I broke free only to see my wife staring (okay, glaring) at me from across the room. Party officially over for Kirch! At least according to Kirch's wife. Apparently I didn't disengage fast enough.
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

We went to one once, many years ago. Resulted in a 3 month seperation for my H and I because his stupid brain told him to not let me cut in on a dance he was dancing with the bosses beautiful wife. He even allowed her to smirk at me as he held her closer. To this day, I don't know how he got home because it was 45 mintes from where we lived. He walked in the door furious....and seperated.
    Hey, I was in college, having a great time. He was working and I treated him like the plague until he finally came and talked to me.
    This woman broke up five mariages. She now looks like an old hag
    I don't think Christmas parties and alcohol work together very wel.

Comment

Re: Holiday party hi-jinks

Originally posted by kirch
      Kateykakes post about the company/department Xmas party got me thinking...what's the worst thing you've seen and/or done at the annual holiday party?

Seen: A co-worker receiving 'oral satisfaction' from another co-worker's wife in the coat closet. The same co-worker later throwing a drink in the face of a female co-worker because she wouldn't dance with him. By the way, alcohol was involved. The offending co-worker never returned to work after the party.

Done: Well, really done to me. A co-worker's wife come up to me and hugged me. I have no idea why she did this (really!) -- I hardly knew her. I broke free only to see my wife staring (okay, glaring) at me from across the room. Party officially over for Kirch! At least according to Kirch's wife. Apparently I didn't disengage fast enough.
      Was I at that party?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5718 users online. 333 members and 5385 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X