X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac90
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    But, Niteshift, I wanted you to ARREST ME and search me! Dang it! Well, it's your loss!

Well, the gloves are off now! See Nite, I told you...

Let's see how does that poem go? Mitzi and Niteshift sitting in a tree handcuffed together for all to see

first comes the trial then comes,,,,

I better quit while I'm ahead. Ok folks, I am back to my normal gun loving commie hating self now. Thanks indulging me.

[This message has been edited by mac90 (edited 06-13-2001).]

Leave a comment:

• mac90
    replied
    Oh my....!

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Originally posted by mac90:
    Yes yes, I see it all now. It's ok though, I'm in love with WONDERWOMAN!

Geez, I am trying to keep a low profile for awhile!

Thank you MAC and I assure you NOTHING I HAVE IS FALSE!!

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    But, Niteshift, I wanted you to ARREST ME and search me! Dang it! Well, it's your loss! lol
    And Mac, WONDERWOMAN??????? Word has it those are falsies!
    Mitzi<-----very very bad bunny

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 06-13-2001).]

Leave a comment:

• mac90
    replied
    Yes yes, I see it all now. It's ok though, I'm in love with WONDERWOMAN!

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    You had to confess..........your "crime" was taken care of before you confessed.

------------------
    Niteshift-
    Perseverate In Pugna

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    LOL! I am a MARRIED woman, Mac! Even if I think Niteshift and all you other guys in here are cute(Read and learn, Bunnies!lol)

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 06-13-2001).]

Leave a comment:

• mac90
    replied
    Hmmm...I see a pattern developing. Mitzi, pretending that she 'mistakenly' posts on the elite cops board, where us mere mortals are FORBIDDEN from EVER posting. Mitzi,who coincidentaly has informed us of her VERY seductive clothing she wears, continually posts on the cops forum, where Niteshift has to take care of her excesses. Then she very coyly mentions Niteshifts name, each time this 'accident' happens.

Conclusion: Mitzi is in love with Niteshift!

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    YES! I am a (sob,cry) CLOSET POSTER! There, I said it! I think it's an obbsession. My eyes are going and I think I am eternally in General Topics. I prefer to blame Niteshift though cause I just feel like it!
    Mitzi<-----crying and holding her wrists out limply for the handcuffs, which I hope are furlined and match my hot pink outfit!

Leave a comment:

• mac90
    replied
    Personally, I think they should lock you up. There is no excuse for us lowly civilians being 'over there'. All the moderators will probably punish you severly, and with good reason. You Mitzi, are a closet poster! It's true! You should be ashamed! Oh the humanity!

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    started a topic I have a confession to make

I have a confession to make

(sob cry) I accidentally posted IN THE SQUAD ROOM AGAIN! (sob and cry somemore)! It was only semi my fault. I couldn't sleep but I was dead tired. I was up at like 4 am and I was reading posts and not watching what I was doing and wish I had paid more attention but I didn't and I posted again, without looking where I was, cause it was so late and I'm stupid lol whew! That was a long sentence! I'm sorry, moderators! <weak grin>

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3985 users online. 245 members and 3740 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X